Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1x 3 year old male black and white jack russell cross.

1x 18 month old female tri colour jack russell.

Both friendly happy dogs, good with other dogs and children but unhappilly for us not so good with the donkey and pony, only had them a fortnight but sadly they have to go, would be good for them to stay together but will split.

KEN -07780 874435.

·
Premium Member
27,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you think they would get on with our two other dogs?? they're jack russells too. Both boys (2 years old). :)
No problem, we have a labrador and a lancashire heeler and they all get on great, same goes for visiting dogs too, if they didn't like chasing the bigger animals they'd be staying.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Don't split them. that's cruel. Keep em together. Splitting them will stress them out, on top of being stressed due to having to move on!!!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
doggies

Hi mate I asked the other half and she won't budge she says 4 dogs is to many!:( I would have loved to have them, but I have friends that maybe interested, I shall keep ya posted. Im sure they'll find a new home soon. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Definately interested in bitch as a playmate for my jack russell dog same age. is she still available? pm me

·
Premium Member
27,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Definately interested in bitch as a playmate for my jack russell dog same age. is she still available? pm me
She is, we have someone interested in taking them together so we'll explore that avenue first, i'll get back to you if that doesn't happen!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts