Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coving.. Mines coming away from the ceiling and wall, starting from where it's by a hot water pipe. Is there a special coving fixative I should use, or is it easier to bung a bit of suprglue up there ? (my sisters suggestion was superglue.. we share the braincell :lol: )

Chavalier.. I changed the battery just after xmas, and don't know how to get the stereo to work now, cuz I don't have the stereo booklet that came with the car. I know the code to put in, but don't know what buttons to press to get to the 'input the code bit'

Can anyone help me, tar very muchly :D

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I cant help with the stereo question but you can get Coving adhesive (either premixed or you can make it up yourself. Just use some of this. Depending on the coving (ie if its the plaster stuff) you may also have to tap a couple of panel pins below just to hold it in place until it sets, these can then be removed.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
go into a builders merchant or diy shop and ask for some coving adhesive. its proper stuff you have to mix up. if you dont fancy mixing, ask for a tube of "sticks like shit" just have to squirt it on and pop it back up!!!!!!!!

hope that helps :hangloose

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tar.. I'll get the "sticks like shit" (is that really the real name :lol: ) stuff tomorrow, and hammer some nails in the wall :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts