Volkszone Forum banner
61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Administrator
166,972 Posts
doesn't it just :)

a mate of mine has just bought a Can am Spyder which I hope to have a go on when they can get over.
Those Canams are really popular here - I seriously thought about getting one - the full on Spyder RT.

I test rode (drove?) one and it was nice - but it became very apparent that as it was almost the width of a car, it therefore lost most of the benefits of a motorbike - nipping through gaps, lane-splitting etc.

Very nice, but I think the novelty would soon wear off.

:)

·
Registered
613 Posts
I taxed my bike today & had a ride out to the local bike haunt. It looks like a few others thought they would do the same. The car park was very busy with the likes of families, mountain bikers & dog walkers too!
My partner and I went out for our first ride out of the year with some of her friends on Good Friday, mine is the GSF600N, hers the CBR600RR. She's been riding a long time, I only got my full license last August :cool:. It was chilly but the sun was out when we first set out, it was a nice ride and certainly needed to give the engine a blow out!

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
I got out on Sunday to RevvedUp at Walton-on-Sea. Not the best coffee in the world, but a great venue. Nice to get back out on two wheels.

Plenty of other riders out which was great to see.

The brain re-set which I had hoped for was certainly achieved.

Ride safe folks.

·
Administrator
166,972 Posts
:)

61 - 80 of 117 Posts