Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I really must get out more
5,667 Posts
every one needs a "beat the shit out of it" tool set.. good for lending people too

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
bet the ratchet wont last 5 mins, the sockets will split with any force applied and hit the 17 or 19 mm with a lump hammer and they will shatter, oh and when you turn the screwdriver the screw will stay where it is while the end just burrs off....but uther then that looks ok

·
I really must get out more
5,667 Posts
bet the ratchet wont last 5 mins, the sockets will split with any force applied and hit the 17 or 19 mm with a lump hammer and they will shatter, oh and when you turn the screwdriver the screw will stay where it is while the end just burrs off....but uther then that looks ok
lump hammers rule

·
Banned
668 Posts
just reserved the last one at my local Argos to collect tomorrow, handy to leave in the boot - can't go wrong for 6 quid :)

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
19,332 Posts
I've never managed to break any sockets :confused:

And you're not supposed to use cheap screwdrivers for doing screws :p they're for scraping off underseal and poking holes in rust :D

·
Registered
612 Posts
just reserved the last one at my local Argos to collect tomorrow, handy to leave in the boot - can't go wrong for 6 quid :)
it will lokk great in the boot just dont use it thats all!;):D

·
Hot shoe
26,215 Posts
It it weren't for cheap socket sets i wouldn't have been able to kustom up a gearbox filler undoing tool, out of a wheel bolt and a cheapy 12mm socket ;)

:lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts