Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The company I work for ar looking for a LWB, double cab, 4x4 Pick up of some variety. We have a warrior on loan at the moment and although its awesome the bed area isnt big enough.

We dont want to buy one just have it on a lease contract, so a hummer is out of the question, Ive already treid that ;)

Anyone got any recomendations please?

cheers

dan

·
Registered
693 Posts
prophet said:
Ford XLT 150/250/350?
Dodge Ram?
Yank stuff is very hard to lease also if you are doing loads of miles the commercial insurance is stupid

For comfort looks and a reasonable fuel consumption a Navara ticks all the right box's plus they pull well

Having said all that a yank if it could be swung is the way forward :)

·
Registered
13,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PRO33 said:
Yank stuff is very hard to lease also if you are doing loads of miles the commercial insurance is stupid

For comfort looks and a reasonable fuel consumption a Navara ticks all the right box's plus they pull well

Having said all that a yank if it could be swung is the way forward :)
we had a look at the navara and the bed is a similar size to the warrior ie: not big enough :(

·
Registered
693 Posts
danny allen said:
we had a look at the navara and the bed is a similar size to the warrior ie: not big enough :(
The L200 is light on the back end and they tend to spin round when you are not expexcting it you get used to it and watch out for it

·
Premium Member
27,162 Posts
PRO33 said:
The L200 is light on the back end and they tend to spin round when you are not expexcting it you get used to it and watch out for it
My mate has a navara and has the same problem with that, it's lethal when it's empty!

·
Registered
693 Posts
automanics said:
My mate has a navara and has the same problem with that, it's lethal when it's empty!
I have owned both but the 54 plate Navara never caused such problems only the main dealer who did not know how to sort warrenty problems out

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
I'm sure they do a landy defender with an extra wide extra long load bed. Does it need to be a single or double cab?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts