Volkszone Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paid user 59SAMBA on 15th September for a part he said he had. Asked him after a week if he had posted it and was told he had been a way and would post it next day. 14 days later still no part, no contact and no tracking number.
Paypal dispute is now open.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still no reply to either myself or admin so stay well away from this clown, £20? How sad is that.

·
Registered
721 Posts
And all I did was try to help you. And when you started to be a tit even whilst I tried to help you got the above reply. You got a full refund from me and you have the part, sold loads on here with no drama. Why stay away from me, you are not out of pocket as I sent you an item and am now out of pocket and you have your money. I suggested you pay the fees to protect you. You are just upset because I called you the above after you started being out of order on Facebook, but you deleted that didn't you. Im not on here every day or every other day so I can only APOLOGISE for missing your messages, it happens so get over it.
Its always good to offer an equal perspective not just yours. I cannot copy and paste what you have said as you have deleted it. Now move on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.