Volkszone Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
so I read the whole lot and now know that someone paid a lot of money for a lot of work and isn't happy, what a waste of time, if your going to moan then name the garage etc so others can avoid,
Yawn fed up of this now...do you write storylines for soaps ?

Get on with it or get off..
Hey thanks guys, REALLY appreciate the input!
Shame you didn't read it properly otherwise you'd know I wasn't going to answer any "is it so and so?" posts.
I think I made it pretty clear that I'm waiting for a final response from this guy before going one of two ways on this.
Oh, and since I do actually have a life beyond this forum there are, believe it or not, other things going on that delay this as well ... but on the basis of your posts I don't expect you to have thought of that.
Have I actually moaned?
I don't think so.
Sooo sorry to have failed in my duty to entertain you properly.
I guess for you a drive out isn't worth the effort unless there's a proper pile up to rubber neck on your way by.
I'll try to bear that in mind in future.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Not sure why people are moaning, it's pretty clear you're waiting for a response before settling or naming and shaming. Also, pretty sure this thread has been created to use as leverage against the builder in question, and why not, it's a good idea to show him just how much bad exposure there could be as an alternative to not settling.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Not sure why people are moaning, it's pretty clear you're waiting for a response before settling or naming and shaming. Also, pretty sure this thread has been created to use as leverage against the builder in question, and why not, it's a good idea to show him just how much bad exposure there could be as an alternative to not settling.
Precisely! Thank you ... but I do need to get images sorted :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Precisely! Thank you ... but I do need to get images sorted :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 · (Edited)
Video at last!

There's now a short video from just after I took the bus away, for the image hungry ... Doesn't tell the whole story but better than nothing.
Still waiting for a final "yes" or "no" to paying 2/3rds back ............. and have failed to find the video location on here so far :-/
(It's where ozziedog's impromptu in-bus interview is!) ... so will now try in-post link:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
All I get is "video unavailable". Probably this chrome shite at work.

Sorry to hear about your bereavement. Probably puts this into perspective.
Thanks.
Wierdly the "run up" to it started at the same time.
Actually, made me less tolerant of the guy, but more patient about the process of chasing him.

The video is also in the video section so might play better for you from there?
It's not comprehensive like written version but we're not all big readers!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 · (Edited)
Ok so the guy is ignoring me now, so his wife gets a letter soon explaining the whole saga, in case she sees things differently.
If I still get the silent treatment we finally go to naming on here, tlb, eb, ssvc, local clubs, facebook and a quiet word with the likes of the editorial team at air monkeys etc ... and eventually to court/s.
Thank you for your patience.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.