Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1971 VW Variant Squareback
1600cc in light blue.
Pretty much standard order apart from the obvious lowering, clear front indicator lenses and US spec rears.
Very good overall conditions. 75% original paint - its had wings replaced in the past and some areas repainted.
Interior is great, front seats are hi-backs in black basket weave.
Rear load mat is in good nick, rhd dash top in uncracked, dash clock works, rear seat grab handle is good and the good under bonnet cardboard liner is there. Everything is as it should be.
Engine is 1600 twin carb runs well and is regularly serviced with '76' oil changes.
Gear box was changed, along with drive shafts merely for detailing purposes.
All chrome is in good order.
Lowered by one spline at the rear and three at the front - 145/65x15 tyres are fitted at the front. Stock wheels with OG hubcaps.
Nice Sony head unit with iPod plug-in is fitted - but with no dash or glove box damage.
I bought this car from its second owner, who had owned it since it was two years old.
MOT till November 07. Taxed til .... Im not sure - its free anyway!
Car was fully Ankor Waxed underneath. Its been garaged for the past two years and has seen almost entirely dry use.
This car is not a 'minter', nor is it a 'rat' .... its just a nice car that is very useable.
Its advertised For Sale while I follow the chance of another car ... if that sells, I pull the ad, so ... no messing ;)
Sorry, no trades or PX's. Please dont bargain via PM. Viewers welcome.

£3250

·
Registered
8 Posts
That is one cool looking Square! Shame i've not sold my Golf yet, or i'd snap it up straight away!

Good luck with the sale, i'll keep an eye on it just incase!

:hangloose

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I've seen your square at a couple shows and is exactly what I've been looking for but I doubt I'd be able to scrape the cash together at the moment :(.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts