Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I really must get out more
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let the pics do most talking its a g reg full mot but had advisory on handbrake (needs new cables) 1.8i single point tow bar no tax interior like a time warp been stood in a garage for 2 1/2 year so could do with a service 76k milage genuine got original service book central locking not working and boot lock:confused: could be summat simple but aint a clue £350ono needs to go

·
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh nearly forgot to cover some good and some silly questions its in doncaster south yorkshire fone number 07733263951 its gold in colour and its petrol and the exhaust system looks like it was new when stored

·
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
noone wanmt a cheap beast then with extremly low milage? found out wats wrong with the central locking and boot catch and will possibly fix em

·
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheap as for a great tow bus/parts hauler or as a daily be on fleabay soon if noone interested

·
Registered
127 Posts
21/2 years standing and not seized? does it run ok and has a solid head gasket? i could take a look... i'm in notts. must be something crap on it! could it be abused without anything to get it functional?

steve

·
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah he must've been and turned it over now and then head gasket fine and runs sweet as a nut giz a bell and pop over mate only thing wrong at mo is central locking and the button to open the boot is broke but looking into fixing them might already have the part to fix central locking oh and it needs a service badly as the oil is as black as the road:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts