Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am grudgingly having to put my car up for sale as I am getting grief about having sat outside my parent's house.

Its a 95 N reg 306 Dturbo that I have owned since 1998. I am the third owner (the last one was the garage I bought it from where it was the Sales Managers car)

I have pretty much all the documentation for the car, all three original keys and the key code to the radio.

Good Points :-

MOT'd til Feb next year.
Taxed until 31/07/08
Recently serviced.
Lowered all rounf
Uprated shocks
New tyres with less than 200 miles on all round.
Rear subframe and bushes recently done
Disc brakes all round
Valeted in Feb and barely used since
Cheap Insurance (Group 4 I believe - costs me £118 a year)
Fantastic MPG
Front rubber mats and boot mat
After market alloys

Bad Points

Few dings and scrapes (photographed)
Cracked front bumper from where I hit a cat :( but the lights are not broken
Peco Bigbore 4 exhaust
Rather agricultural towbar on the back that I have no idea how to get off, however it is detachable and the electrics are hidden.
Small tear in drivers seat - looks like a cigarette burn but isn't as its never been smoked in.
Stereo not fitted - I haven't a clue how to!
Central locking is tempremental however it is the wires in the door, easy fix for anyone with a little knowledge and time. I have neither!
After market alloys laquer is peeling a little
Paint chipped off rear arches a little (My ex is all I am going to say!)

As I have said I have had this car for 10 years its done me proud in that time, but bad memories and a new convertible car have forced me to sell this one. I want it to go to a good home.
I have tried to describe this car to the best of my ability but I am no expert.
All recent work done by VW Mastertech, so its been done right!!
I want about £650 for the car. I hope I am about there on value but open to offers.
Car is located in Boston in Lincolnshire.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car has approx 122000 miles on it and has it has always been serviced by friends that are mechanics (I bat my eyelids and they do it for me) no official service history but I do have most the receipts for the parts it has had!!

Phone in the evenings where you can please as answering mobiles is frowned upon in work!

Emma

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TTT for Friday evening!

To answer a couple of queries No I don't have the original alloys for the car. I got rid of them very recently as I had no where to keep them. It does still have an original alloy as the spare though

Cam belt has been done, can't tell you when off the top off my head but I remember I had 3 before I got the right one from Peugeot :rolleyes:

Emma

·
Banned
209 Posts
Hi, Just a few questions...

Does it smoke when started on cold start?

Do you have the original alloys for the car?

Is the engine, gearbox and clutch fine?

when was the cambelt changed?

whats the best price for cash?

Regards

www.carzwanted.co.uk

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, Just a few questions...

Does it smoke when started on cold start?

Do you have the original alloys for the car?

Is the engine, gearbox and clutch fine?

when was the cambelt changed?

whats the best price for cash?

Regards

www.carzwanted.co.uk
Alloys - no see above.

All fine to my knowledge.

Without looking through the paperwork at home I don't know but can look at home.

Price is as is I'm negotiable a little to the "right home" but its as if I was selling my horse, its an old friend and i want it to be looked after.

Emma

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi there is your car still for sale as this is what i am looking for abd they are hard to find in the condition of yours cheers adam

1 - 13 of 13 Posts