Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all who posted advice to my problem thread.Darren W For the sound advice..thanks Fella:)

Mrs felt more stupid although it looked like guility!.Finaly explained all and didnt take long to work out it was all one sided.Went round to my so called mate's place..shared a beer with him,He still didnt know that I knew!I went round there to kick his head in but could bring myself to say anything!We sat there chatting away as if nothing had hapend.

After walking home I thought 'Feck it'.phoned him and told him that i knew.I told him to tell his Mrs about what he has ben doing all Day and if he didnt I would tell her the lot!

Not heard from Him since.Ive saved the texts just incase he doesnt tell her.

Again thanks ALL for the advice and suport:hug:

·
Registered
46,353 Posts
I didnt put any advice up, cos I think you had more than enough, in the end you worked it out and handled it, in what I think, was the right way.

Good on yer mate. Glad it worked out.:D

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
12,127 Posts
nice one mate best thing you could of done;) give him a week ;)

·
Registered
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Things are looking up and with the new dub to put my mind off of 'Life' for a bit.....it can only get better.The Mrs's was worried that his Mrs's would start on her so I've warned him that if anything happens to her then he will feel the blow!;):)

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Glad it's worked out for you and your laydee :)

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
you did the right thing dude... I havent read past your first post... but that was definately the right thing to do. Just stay calm, and remember everyone is here for you.

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
phew, glad you got it all sorted in the way we were all hoping :hug:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts