Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this may end up being shifted (no pun inteneded) but its isn't really a mechanical query!

A query bout Bus Shifters!

After 3 years of evil abuse on my part i seem to have killed my empi trigger shifter, now i could go out and get another one and slam that in but have been told the Hurst T bar type have a slightly shorter throw and will put up with more abuse!

Can anyone help to confirm or deny this?

and the second part of my query is where is a good place to buy either shifter from as i really want it asap so i can get it in for flame an thunder :D

Don't really wanna to end up on the strip fishin for gears :D

Muchos' apreciataion in advance

alex :group:

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
Not much help mate, but im using a Scat T bar shifter......have had no problems with it so far......... :hangloose

·
Registered
25,413 Posts
England To Everest said:
cheers chris

i was just wondering the difference between them all, the scat seems to be the favoured one,

117 squids from ssp / heritage

anyone else stock them?
Just remember the Scat is a little shorter than the EMPI - depending what seats you have, you may find it a stretch too far!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
England To Everest said:
cheers chris

i was just wondering the difference between them all, the scat seems to be the favoured one,

117 squids from ssp / heritage

anyone else stock them?
have you tryd the speedshop

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
No problem with reach in my bus.......word of warning......i didnt get bolts with mine.....the original bolts are too short, so you need to get slightly longer ones.........

BBT - £99.99

MD :hangloose

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
12,138 Posts
CSP BAY SHIFTER from Machine7 ;)

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
And???

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
Nice one mate!!! Takes a little while to get used to it but i love mine!! Excellent gear changing now :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts