People you know, or do you trust anybody until they fuck you off? :mad:

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
No Name said:
:mad: :mad: Who do you trust?

People you know, or do you trust anybody until they fuck you off? :mad:
You sound like you need a :hug:

I'd say that I trust a few very close friends... but definately not myself when I'm near chocolate! :lol:

·
Registered
13,136 Posts
Depends on how you rate trust i guess, somepeople i trust because i known them along time and know them well, some people i know well, some people you can sort of tell until proven overwise..

High Level Of Trust..

i trust my parents.

i trust my best mate 200 miles away in great yarmouth has the most trust as she can read me like a book.

Medium/high Level Of Trust..

My 2 male mates who i know for a large amount of my life span, they never let out anything i have told them that i am aware of, if i did bad, they`d never dob on me, some goes for them

Medium levels of trust....

My mate i known for 6 odd years, he has a habbit of speaking to my grandparents and parents and things he shouldnt say he says without realising. At the same time speeding doing `wrong` things, he`d never let out, same goes for him.

Rat-Look-Blue, I dont think she`d ever say anything, but i have only known her since the begining of the year :group:

Little Lizzie Bug, a top girl who strikes me as one who can keep secrets, but having never met her in real life and only having known her since the begining of the year, i never put full trust in people until i met them.

Average day to day trust...

most people who i come across in a friends sort of capacity like GOL say who i met at shows and chat to online

People I dont Trust...

i dont trust my boss, even though i strangely like her because she has that same bollox to them attitude i refrain from having at work, still dont trust her! shes the boss be on guard, i think probably on a personal level outside of work she might be `ok`

the police, you know when you mention how 148mph feels quick on the bike generally they arnt going to keep quiet about it :lol:

`Some` members off this forum, who shall remain nameless

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the vyxster said:
You sound like you need a :hug:

I'd say that I trust a few very close friends... but definately not myself when I'm near chocolate! :lol:
And one back for you. :hug:

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
i'm like a blooming puppy, trust almost everyone, til they prove they are not worthy of my trust.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
used to trust until otherwise proven. now though i trust 3 people. there's others i trust to a point on some matters. but now trust is earnt, unfortunatelky it makes me very jumpy n the slightest questionable thing makes me back right off

·
Registered
31,322 Posts
It's funny how we measure 'trust', given the fact that we are all falible to moments of error, or emotive side turns.

Do we measure people against our own blueprint?

Do we weigh up the good against the bad?

Is 'trust' down to ourselves stressing the importance of an issue?

I trust everyone and no one, and that includes myself.

I try to walk an honest path, but sometimes life choices force us into a corner where we have to make a decision, especially when 'trust' could affect another individual in a bad way.

·
VWSP812 The bitch
2,404 Posts
I'm still a big softy and give every one the benefit of the doubt until they cross a certain line with me and that takes a lot and has actually only happened a few times.

I've been seriously shat on in the past but i can't help looking for good in every one sometimes that makes me easy to manipulate.

It also made me good at my job but because i've had some serious issues and heartache caused by it in the past year, i've chucked it in and am now going to kick back and chill with a job where i will only have to worry about figures and not People . The bonus being my new boss is a huge dub fan :D

I have found recently that age has made me a little more cynacal than i used to be or maybe i'm just starting to build defence mechenisms after all these years :(

·
Prom Queen
8,015 Posts
I trust most people...I think I can read people pretty well...

But if someone goes against my trust then they know about it...and I take a huge offence to it...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Only my mother, no-one else not even myself

Too many times I got treated bad or I did the wrong thing even though my mind was shouting at me not to do it

It's like not having the full set of emotions, something missing from my life

I got some friends who feel the same way so we share some important things,

don't trust them tho :lol:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Trust, like respect, is something that is earned IMO.
I can count the number of people I trust on one hand.
Used to be very trusting but kept getting screwed over, I'm far more cautious now and it seems to work for me.
Imagine Robert DeNiro in Meet the parents, thats me! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts