Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's fair to say, that at times, life isn't always fun and games, we keep trying and trying but, sometimes, keeping on top of everything, especially your finances, can become a bit of a nightmare!!

OCEAN, could give you the power to cut your bills down to size and get what you want, through a loan or re-mortgage, i almost any circumstances.

over the last 15 years we've already helped over 200000 homeowners raise money for virtually any purpose, so whether it's consolidating your debts, transforming your home or buying a car, talk to us FREE,

on 0800 we'll ruin your life

or apply online at -

www.we'll-keep-all-your-details-and-give-them-to-everyone-else-so they-can-pester-you-too.com

Make the most of life, with OCEAN.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

If i see that fuckin advert one more time, with that shitty little Qualcast mower, i am gonna scream :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,254 Posts
jick said:
call mike at picture....he'll help.
lol. He's another fucker that I'd like to take a pop at! :mad:

I could line up a few in fact.

Elephant, Admiral, Churchill etc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,254 Posts
Iain_M said:
The ad's may be crap, but at least you get the service you pay for,

Ocean, on the other hand, I wouldn't want to touch.
Personally, I can't see how they are able to help you, without taking a fat wedge of your cash somewhere along the line. Nodoubt you are indebted to them for decades because you have to remortgage you home to them.

They're all money grabbing bastards!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
597 Posts
There is a little man sitting in an office, thinking of ways to annoy you **
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,299 Posts
why does that bloke in the ad need a massive ride on mower to cut his is 2m square patch of grass. No wonder hes financially fucked if he spends his money on shit like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,176 Posts
Crisis? What crisis? said:
Personally, I can't see how they are able to help you, without taking a fat wedge of your cash somewhere along the line. Nodoubt you are indebted to them for decades because you have to remortgage you home to them.

They're all money grabbing bastards!
Elephant, Admiral, Churchill etc are insurance companies, so without them (or the many others) you wouldn't be able to to drive your car.

Ocean, is a finance company, so Totally different.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,254 Posts
Iain_M said:
Elephant, Admiral, Churchill etc are insurance companies, so without them (or the many others) you wouldn't be able to to drive your car.

Ocean, is a finance company, so Totally different.
Agreed.
All the ads are however fecking iritating.

And the Ocean and Picture ones just prey on desperate people.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
597 Posts
Like AOL, they should say....

..."Join Us, We'll screw you!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Crisis? What crisis? said:
Agreed.
All the ads are however fecking iritating.

And the Ocean and Picture ones just prey on desperate people.
That's why i hate them TBH, all those poor people sat there thinking, shall we?, shall we?

It all sounds to good to be true and in my experience, if it does, it is!!

I know a few people that have ended up using bastards like tham and really lost everything.

Although, they were and still are shite with money.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top