Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AAAGGHHHHHHHH

bloody ryanair!

why cant they ever make anything easy? anything?!

tried to book a flight which came up with a nice price ;-) then went to fill in details and pay

then they inform me they want to charge me £20 yes £20 to use my debit card! UNFREEKIN BELIEVABLE!!!!!!

so found out you can book for free with a visa electron card,

so signed up for a virtual electron card with entropay and tranferred the money for the flight accross

went back to the ryanair booking page put card details in and it says

"sorry your session has timed out" and sent me back to the main page!

went through booking proccess again and the flight price has gone up from £35 to £120!

aaaaasssssssssshhhhhhhhooooooolllllllleeeeeesssssssss!

oh well keep trying i guess :rolleyes:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,673 Posts
I would never fly Ryanair again as long as I live. EasyJet are fine, Ryanair are a bunch of cunts. FACT. I went with them Newquay to Stansted and back again, never fucking again. I can feel the bile rising just thinking about it.

·
Registered
11,610 Posts
I would never fly Ryanair again as long as I live. EasyJet are fine, Ryanair are a bunch of cunts. FACT. I went with them Newquay to Stansted and back again, never fucking again. I can feel the bile rising just thinking about it.
As I've said before:-

easyJet - cheap and cheerful.

Ryanair - cheap and fucking miserable.

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
To be fair, the actual flights were excellent, from arrival at the airport, to departure.....both ways, Stansted to Klagenfurt.

It's not all bad:)

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
if you do get to go, dont buy the food, for a ham sandwich you may as well buy some bread now and put it in the garden, then buy some ham, take one piece and cut a 1" square from it, throw the rest away, put piece in sarnie, jobs a good un, fiver please

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
suppose you cant expect much when they charge so little

like the link passatman put up i get annoyed with the fact they just add on charges for everything!

still i went to slovenia and back again with ryanair for 2p! thats including all taxes everything

so even if i dont get this flight i want cheap atleast i am safe in the knowledge that i cost them a fortune to get me to slovenia and back :) cnuts ;)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you do get to go, dont buy the food, for a ham sandwich you may as well buy some bread now and put it in the garden, then buy some ham, take one piece and cut a 1" square from it, throw the rest away, put piece in sarnie, jobs a good un, fiver please
haha too true

reminds me of when my uncle used to work for esso, he used to h elp decide what products to sell in the garages

one company came up woth a microwave pizza machine thing and invited him to try the product after it had been zapped in the micromachine

so he duly ate the sample and was asked 'so what you think?'

to which he replied "i'd rather eat the cardboard box!" ;)

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
haha too true

reminds me of when my uncle used to work for esso, he used to h elp decide what products to sell in the garages

one company came up woth a microwave pizza machine thing and invited him to try the product after it had been zapped in the micromachine

so he duly ate the sample and was asked 'so what you think?'

to which he replied "i'd rather eat the cardboard box!" ;)
:lol:

i do like the meals on long haul flights, everything comes in little boxes, i get so excited:lol:

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Way back in January when I was booking the 71 tribe's annual hol I looked at a week in Malta. Always fancied the place for it's history (WW2 mainly), bus network, and epic rust in peace sites. Found a great one online for about £800. ORSUMZ thunk I, then I phoned up to book it and was told the flights were extra and with Ryanair. By the time they'd added taxes, transfers, baggage fees etc I was looking at the wrong end of 2 grand!

Went straight to Thomas Cook and got the same week, same hotel, better flight times for £1046.

On August 18th we board a TC 757 and get dinner and use of the bogs thrown in.

·
Registered
21,468 Posts
we're flying with them in July to Majorca, to say my wife is apprehensive is an understatement - my god I hope it all goes ok

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my god I hope it all goes ok
they are fine once you have it all booked

just make sure you have booked everything you need, extra luggage costs a fortune so dont go overweight!

stuff as much as you can into your hand luggage as they dont normally weight this as long as its inside the size guidlines

and finally try not to get too annoyed at the friggin jingle they play when you are waiting to take off, aaaggghh its so annoying!

·
Registered
21,468 Posts
they are fine once you have it all booked

just make sure you have booked everything you need, extra luggage costs a fortune so dont go overweight!

stuff as much as you can into your hand luggage as they dont normally weight this as long as its inside the size guidlines

and finally try not to get too annoyed at the friggin jingle they play when you are waiting to take off, aaaggghh its so annoying!
looking at the bill I think we have covered every possible situation :rolleyes:

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
what happens ??? did you say before in my ryan air thread :eek:
ive no idea, they have a big panic about it when you first get on, then no one sits there, i think you cant sit in the last six rows either, now although a plane isnt a roller coaster, on those at the front or back is the best place to be, i think its some kind of mental torture, but you dont know its happening!!

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
ive no idea, they have a big panic about it when you first get on, then no one sits there, i think you cant sit in the last six rows either, now although a plane isnt a roller coaster, on those at the front or back is the best place to be, i think its some kind of mental torture, but you dont know its happening!!
When we flew it was the front and rear 6 rows.......i assumed it was something to do with weight distribution when the flight isn't full.

Maybe:)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts