Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RARARARARARARARARRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just when you think things are finally looking up EVERYTHING goes to shit!!!!!!!!!

wish the world would just FUCK OFF!!¨!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to hit something but know that it would just cause more agro, just want to burst but can't, want to get away but no car, want to pay bills but no money, need to step back buyt too involved with my life. The person I thought i could trust totally has just shocked the shit out of me...know they regret it big time and i have told them that its all ok but....can i trust them?! can i trust myself?!

As Linkin Park put it, "one step closer to the edge and i'm about to break......"

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH"!!!¨!

glad my mate's taken his angle grinder back cos i really don't know what i'd do if it was still here. :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :lol: :mad:

got no idea why i'm posting this, just need to do something before i flip the fuck out! not after sympathetic posts like "it'll all be better soon, everything will sort its self out.

The rut is big and i keep getting dragged into it, life goes well for a while then it all goes shit again, why!!!??

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
like my work say when they send me to places i dont wanna go to, `got to take the rough with the smooth`, i ask when am i going to see the smooth

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
go out for a walk in the sunshine. walk away from your surroundings for a bit.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did a bit of 'art work' to try take my mind off it all......

might have to go out for a walk to stop myself from trashing the flat....although there are so many things i need to be doing with my time, just can't seem to sort out the priorities in my head!

and this weekend was supposed to be great cos i hadn't seen her for a whole week.... :(

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Volks-Widow said:
go out for a walk in the sunshine. walk away from your surroundings for a bit.
no sunshine here, only grey, bit like my mind at the moment.

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
modder said:
did a bit of 'art work' to try take my mind off it all......

might have to go out for a walk to stop myself from trashing the flat....although there are so many things i need to be doing with my time, just can't seem to sort out the priorities in my head!

and this weekend was supposed to be great cos i hadn't seen her for a whole week.... :(
won't get many of those things done in a bad mood though. take 15 mins for a walk.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
hi mate hope all works out for you , things do look bad for a while , i know how you feel about someone you trust kickn you in the teeth , been ther got the t shirt , only advise i can offer is try not to keep the negative emotions going , whats the point of dwelling on something that can't be undone ! , take a walk ,away from everyone and get your head together about what YOU want for yourself and does it involve the other person, trust is very hard to rebuild !!!!! if you need a chat russty on here has my number , ! :hug:

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
if it helps i have a fly in my lounge that has been annoying the shit out of me all day. no matter how many times it lands (on me, the tv, sofa, my dinner etc) i can't catch the fucker :mad: .......

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
itfczx9r said:
if it helps i have a fly in my lounge that has been annoying the shit out of me all day. no matter how many times it lands (on me, the tv, sofa, my dinner etc) i can't catch the fucker :mad: .......
you need one of those things they have in chip shops :incheek:

·
Registered
57 Posts
now how u feel dude, ive been homless for a year now, i had my own business, house family and new car , new t4 van and now i have nothing, i sleep on my mates floor, life for me proper sucks but u gotta get on with it, its true things could be worse. I even lost my vdub a while back, i gotta start again, life goes on dude. dig in chin up and crack on. Dont wana sound patronising, ive lost so much, u just gota get on. good luck dude. :hangloose

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
barron von fitz said:
now how u feel dude, ive been homless for a year now, i had my own business, house family and new car , new t4 van and now i have nothing, i sleep on my mates floor, life for me proper sucks but u gotta get on with it, its true things could be worse. I even lost my vdub a while back, i gotta start again, life goes on dude. dig in chin up and crack on. Dont wana sound patronising, ive lost so much, u just gota get on. good luck dude. :hangloose
life has the ability to throw some cruel blows....over the years i've learnt this, good luck with getting your life back together again.

Tahnks GOL for putting the pic up, does put life into perspective...i have been out to villages in India and Africa where this sight is common place and have helped set up irrigation systems, food depots and education protocols for people in need, we currently are building a school and funding teachers in Raul near Sawai Madhopur in India...however the first rule of first aid is to ensure that you are safe whilst working on your casualty...if i have no money to feed myself then i am little help to others who need assistance.

my worst attribute, besides my lack of mechanical skills, is the ability to comunicate my feelings. This is something which has got worse as i try to please everybody but myself...however tonight i had hit a low and after chatting to my friends and the person involved i now feel i understand myself a little better. Problems are not solved or gone but i can fall asleep with a smile on my face and feel happy that i am alive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts