Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
my mum wants to know what i'm laughing at :D

"Even though my grandmother has difficulty swallowing, she woofed the boston brownie and cream down with absolute glee. We will definitely be back again and next time I might treat her to the spit roast, no doubt another treat she won't forget in a hurry!"

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Don't get it :confused: They drunk cocktails all through the night :confused:
"So if anyone ever wants to take you up the Oxo Tower, just throw caution to the wind and go for it!"

we have minds of filth :D

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
struck up a conversation with a highly strung rough looking waiter called Hans at the Tower. Turned out he's a keen amateur boxer like a mate of mine - the mighty JMonkey. I set up a friendly after hours bout for them both at a local Gym one night. Turns out the waiter wasn't quite the pugilist he claimed to be as my mate ended up giving him the fisting of his life in the ring!

I reckon the experience loosened him up a bit though so next time your at the OXO and served by Hans, you'll have no problem slipping him a large tip!

Sweetcorn Niblets - Sunday, January 20, 2008

:lol:

·
Registered
428 Posts
very funny. Some of the more subtle comments are also very witty :lol: :lol::lol:
"My only criticism of the Oxo Tower is that, being a larger gentleman myself, I find it a bit of a tight squeeze when you're up there, uncomfortably so in fact. However, my wife disagrees with me. She says that the Oxo's intimacy is all part of its charm."

Lmfao thats made my very dull day:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts