1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:lol:
I wish! No it was on this bit of crap!

I'll tell you the story.

This pic means a lot to me, my brother suffers from extreme exzema, as do I! He uses a lot of moisturisers and splatted his greasy little paw print(hes three years older than me) on the roof of the car and said "Now you've got to clean your car bro" and wandered off! At the time he was suffering from lymphatic cancer, but now he has gone through all the treatment and is clear, he's survived :D

This image to me is a lasting image :)

·
Premium Member
43,484 Posts
:lol:
I wish! No it was on this bit of crap!

I'll tell you the story.

This pic means a lot to me, my brother suffers from extreme exzema, as do I! He uses a lot of moisturisers and splatted his greasy little paw print(hes three years older than me) on the roof of the car and said "Now you've got to clean your car bro" and wandered off! At the time he was suffering from lymphatic cancer, but now he has gone through all the treatment and is clear, he's survived :D

This image to me is a lasting image :)
cool story :) glad to hear your bro is ok.
without the explanation its just a hand print on a car. now i know it means a whole lot more ;)
:hangloose

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.