Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im leaving for London this morn well 'Big Jons' 1st :D
Cheers fella for putting me up again!!

then ready for the Ace cafe swapmeet in the morning then a niter @ the 100 Club sat/night then Slough Sunday morn :D

Cant beleive how quick this seasons gone,its flown and its been great!

thanks to everyone who's bought me a beer,fed me,put me up,let me camp with you and cruised with me this season,its been awesome!!! Had a great season as usual :D

so just 2 more gatherings to get to? but im not sure if ill make it! im gonna try me hardest!

Me Squares poorly as hell ie having to change injectors every 50 miles as they keep leaking!!!!

Gonna take forever to get over,but have 2 sets of injectors to try and make it with!

So look out for a low 'Slammed & Damned' square with its tailgate up today!!!!! :crazy:

first time theres a chance of me not making it over to a gathering! tried my best to rectify the probs on him but im @ tethers end now :mad:

Bus away getting welded,so cant use that :mad:

So keep ya fingers crossed guys!!
cos its gonna be a pain in the arse journey over this year :crazy:

Mind you the suns out,hopefully ill see some of you lot coming home from work later over the capitols way if i make it that far :D

Everyone have a Safe journey if your coming to the Ace or Slough! hopefully ill see you all over the weekend :D

Right wheres the fire extinguisher and me shades?

Its 300 miles to London,
I Have a full tank of gas,(wont last long with leaky injectors!!!!)
Its Sunny
Im wearing Sunglasses!
HIT IT !!!!!!!!!!!
:hangloose

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
get off of here and get it that car

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jon said:
kids=door=bye
not my 2,youngest has just re chipped his elbow so jaynes got to take him back to hospital this morn :rolleyes:

then ive just had to fix a puncture on the eldest bmx for him to ride to skool :rolleyes:

kids eh? :crazy:

ill be off in half hour ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts