Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
18,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi its me drunkenbum :crazy: daytime surfer of this fine site and i need your help

The wifes started a job for the social services suporting teenage pregnat mothers chav(stop it ) :D

She needs a sat nav but witch one does she buy ?

Help me pruve that vzi is a comunity that works :hug:

·
Registered
480 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
Hi its me drunkenbum :crazy: daytime surfer of this fine site and i need your help

The wifes started a job for the social services suporting teenage pregnat mothers chav(stop it ) :D

She needs a sat nav but witch one does she buy ?

Help me pruve that vzi is a comunity that works :hug:
the easiest one to use I have found is tomtom. get it on a pda coz the pda comes in handy for other things like diaries and saving computer docs on to transfer them from one system to another. Just means you get more for your money. loads to choose from on ebay.

·
Registered
45,793 Posts
tell her the comunity works, but i cant advise i have never had one :D , but my mate has a tom tom and he said he can change the voice to elvis, even if it gets you lost it must be worth it for that alone :incheek:

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
buy a tomtom, i use one everyday and would be stuffed without it! unless you want fancy stuff like bluetooth and mp3 get a 300, you will wonder what the hell you were messing about at before you got one! the route to the boozer has never been so direct!

·
Registered
12,325 Posts
optimus primer said:
buy a tomtom, i use one everyday and would be stuffed without it! unless you want fancy stuff like bluetooth and mp3 get a 300, you will wonder what the hell you were messing about at before you got one! the route to the boozer has never been so direct!
done alot of reasearch the TOM TOM 500 or 510 ??? is the one to go for as you can use the bluetootth hands free mobile feature, saves on waering a gay ear piece ;) :D

·
Registered
706 Posts
i have a tom tom powered pda, an i think it is gash. It crashes all the time. My mate has got a little garmin jobby, and its the mutts. It only cost him about 120 quid, and its got speed camera locations on it, petrol stations and kfc's Mcd's ,pizza hut locations.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Iuse a Tom Tom One and find it very good for £199,got to use it to find my way from Poole to Barnsley today for some tattoo work,Great little gadget :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
i had a tom tom last year which broke so i needed one quick and cheap so got a garmin. for £100 its just as good as any other ive had

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
England To Everest said:
done alot of reasearch the TOM TOM 500 or 510 ??? is the one to go for as you can use the bluetootth hands free mobile feature, saves on waering a gay ear piece ;) :D
Which is a completly useless feature in an aircooled as I've found out! Can't hear bugger all!
Alright in a modern car I would assume though.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Ive got a Medion GPS from ALDI,its got a built in MP3 player & is wireless with faglighter backup,used it so far in my Freelander,the Bay, & using battery alone on my Triumph.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hope your wifes better than mine with them, she was supposed to come of the M40 at Oxford heading FROM London and I get a call asking me why its telling her to turn onto M42 and head for Solihull!!! :crazy:

But saying that the TomTom she has is great she travels all over UK now and geogrsphy was never her strong point and only had a few instances of human error.

·
Registered
25,399 Posts
I have a TomTom 500 for sale. 1still as new in box with all instructions, disc, mount & cables etc (possibly spare in-car charger), bluetooth and includes safety cameras and some VW related POIs (show venues etc)
£250

located in S.London

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
I've got a NavMan ICN520. Paid about £300 a year ago (now £169 in halfrods!!) and it's the don. I've also added windows media player to it so I can watch movies on the move... but obviously not when driving.. lol..

Can fault it at all.. Never got lost etc, touch screen, sexy female voice..

Check it out...

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I`ve got a Road Angel Navigator 6000 - seems a top piece of kit so far, defaults to being a speed camera detector when you don`t want a sat nav as well

1 - 20 of 29 Posts