Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to fit airbag suspension as opposed to hydraulics to my samba, but want to hear from people who have it. And where is the best place to purchase it from?

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
You'd have to go creative engineering route. type creative engineering into google andthen have your card ready. ;)

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
its worth talking to pete about it from www.airkewld.com..
he may be slightly biased towards his stuff but he certainly knows his air and is always happy to help talk your ideas through with you.
there is a forum on all airride stuff on his website aswell for when you have installed or just installing and need some Q's answered..

ive got the bug kit from him so cant really say how his bus kit is but if you sign up to his forum you can pm your life away...
good luck

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Hello,

Try my mate Martin at Deutsche Werks - 0191 5181700

He's up in Peterlee and also does show winning I.C.E installs and can supply and fit Nitrous kits too :eek:

Tell him Adz sent you....

:hangloose

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I want to fit airbag suspension as opposed to hydraulics to my samba, but want to hear from people who have it. And where is the best place to purchase it from?
hi mate
there are a few air kits on the marketo its an idea to shop around,
it all depends on your requirements and to how low you want too go and speed of lift and drop, or if you just want a bolt on kit or weld on kit.
is your back axel standard swing axel with reduction boxes or has it been IRS'd.?
is your front beam standard width or narrowed?
all these points count in the equasion.
best thing for you to do is find out whats on the market, then decide what you want and is right for your bus's running gear,
and try and buy/ buy and and have your kit fitted in this country because you will have teathing problems and its not easy to get someone over from another country to take a look and suss it out...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts