Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aircooled t25 camper 1000 pounds

just to see what's out there.I've got an aircooled t25 high top camper for swaps its a 1600 and in my opinion drives ok obviously not powerful its a 1600.full camping interior 2 hob cooker with grill. 12volt/gas fridge. sink rock'n'roll bed. I have preped the outside and its in primer ready to paint it has a very small scrape on the side still to prep.I am waiting to riecieve the log book/mot off the vzi'er who I bought the van off its only got a short mot but can't see the new one being a problem overall she is in my opinion a good little van I just can't afford to put the finishing touches on it.the swap doesn't have to be a vw cheers ;)pics on request

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
to be honest it has to be the grand she seems to drive well. I've checked as much of the van for rot as I can the only bit I can find is around the drivers side step but I am going to do that if someone is interested in it.having said that if someone has a small car and 500 pounds we can deal so if they only wanted 300 for there motor they get a bargain I don't know why there has been a lack of interest its worth the money

·
Registered
276 Posts
how longs the mot dude?
pm some details
cheers daz

1 - 17 of 17 Posts