Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
10,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its D-Day tomorrow :eek:

Nothing to drink or eat from 10pm tonight and at the hospital for 7am, where I am third on the list for my c-section and 5 days in hospital... :eek:

Just wanted to say thanks to Easigee and special friends (you know who you are :) ) for being there for me last few weeks and look forward to seeing Gee tomorrow with the new mini- Twigs :lol:

Take it easy folks :group:

Twigs xxxx

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
Hope everything go's Ok :hug:

:group: for you Chez & the baby

G

·
Good luck hun, all will be well, I've had a chat with da man and booked you a happy experience :D

Isabel sends her love and give you a double huge one of these :hug:

Take care babe, see ya soon

The Orbs xxx

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey Hun,

u know i'm thinking bout u, hope all goes well. hope 2 c u all real soon :)

big hugz

love nat n dude xxx :group:

·
Registered
429 Posts
:cool:

Raise your mugs :coffeecup Here's to Twigs and Chez and a big :hug: welcome to mini twigs.....

:hangloose

Thought i'd get ahead of the game for once. :crazy:

I'm sure all will be cool.... for you both,. :hug:

·
Registered
15,469 Posts
good luck up... get plenty of rest<<<>>>>

The best thing of all is your son will have some one extra to love!

tis all worth it! ;)

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Good luck Twigs. Think flowery and orangey thoughts to help you through...always works for me :D :hug:

·
Registered
14,904 Posts
twiglet73 said:
Well its D-Day tomorrow :eek:

Nothing to drink or eat from 10pm tonight and at the hospital for 7am, where I am third on the list for my c-section and 5 days in hospital... :eek:

Just wanted to say thanks to Easigee and special friends (you know who you are :) ) for being there for me last few weeks and look forward to seeing Gee tomorrow with the new mini- Twigs :lol:

Take it easy folks :group:

Twigs xxxx
:D

Im sure everything will be fine and atleast you havent got to go through lots of pain as i did when i had my 2. Giving birth feels like pooing an american football :crazy: :lol:

Cant wait to see you and the lil one tomorrow :hug:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts