Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt get any pictures im afraid but its one of these its a Seat 124
It looks good all there and solid A bit Differnt aint it shame about the Donk in the roof and the gutter damage where it was picked up tho :( It dont look terminal by any stretch tho :D Its in west drayton scrapyard if anyone fancies it....
GO ON ......YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

·
26,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have no idea what enging but its in West Drayton Scrapyard just outside Slough and its White.
To be honest i saw it and thought of you

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Joe Ayling a mate of mine from way back, (and from Slough) had one. Very very nice inside and sweet to drive in a sporty sort of a way. Worth saving if the rust aint terminal....

·
26,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tedri Mark said:
I thought you weren't allowed to take whole cars from scrapyards anymores? :confused:
That depends on quite a few things if it was dragged there by an authority it can get awkward. Most insist that the car is Destroyed
It also depends on the logbook if it has been sent off its game over

Most scrappers are a bit funny about old cars especially the weird and wonderful stuff cos i doubt they will sell much off it .So to make money they tend to try and sell stuff like that complete if they can....failing that it gets crushed .

so by the virtue of the fact its sitting outside the office and not on the pile i would say its on Death row hoping for a Reprieve

·
26,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didnt get under it but theres a couple of rust bubbles on the front arch and thats all i saw ..........way too good to be there

·
26,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Didnt spot anything Aircooled down there im afraid Tom and i did have a good look around.
and i almost forgot theres a Commer van sitting on Death row too all complete looking....... bit scabby tho

1 - 12 of 12 Posts