Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna give you a little background .....enough,but not too much ;)

I had a lot of trouble with an Ex(she cheated i dumped her) who seriously had a screw loose (im talking Restraining Order Screw loose.........It was that bad, real Bunny Boiler..........and then some)
Now this must have 4 years back and i used to shudder when i saw a Car like hers anywhere (I have to do a double take on the Plate:eek:) i cant help it even tho i have heard nothing for years (she freaked me out that much............... seriously she poisoned my pet Rats, tried to Stab me the lot)

I live in a small quiet road with pretty much no thru traffic and every so often im sure i see the said car going Past the House.....I think nah dont be Paranoid Mark you silly Fucker.

Tonight tho i had to pop down the Shops , I had just got in the Car when another Car passed slowly (i thought it was to snipe my space so i sat there with the Lights off to be inconspicuous)
It was her Car same plate the lot:eek:

Surely no-one is that mental :eek:

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
It does seem a little odd!

Are you sure its exactly the same car - I'm not being insulting but sometimes the memory can play tricks on us!!

I know it does happen, my Bf's ex went the same way with him - worse still she flew from Northern Ireland to the uk and turned up on the doorstep - but she knew everything he'd done in the last couple of days and had clearly been following him round. He moved away from NI to split the relationship.

In the end, he changed his car, his parents had to change their numbers and she stole his mobile so he had to get another!

I think he had to tell the Army too.

I guess if you are worried tell the Police, they may issue a harrasment warning as a starter.

Emma

·
Banned
14,778 Posts
One confirmed sighting

The rest, unconfirmed

Doubt the Police will do anything

Were you in a car she'd recognise ? ALthough if she's been watching your house then the chances are she'd know what you drive anyway. " Are people that fucked up ? " and the rest :eek:

Think you have to weigh it all up, if she's stalking you then what is the worst that can happen ? She tries to use the Knife again :( Chances are though she wants a chat and thinks in her head theres a chance of you getting back together. If she ever gets out of the car and confronts you, just listen to what she has to say, then either RUN !! or just say it's over and will never be anything. Note down the sighting of her today somewhere. SO that in the future if you need it you will have notes to take to the police.

Are you being Paranoid ? No, imho, your just being aware for your own safety. Good luck and if you need me i'm 7 mins away and would be there quicker than the Plod :hug:

·
26,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It does seem a little odd!

Are you sure its exactly the same car - I'm not being insulting but sometimes the memory can play tricks on us!!

I know it does happen, my Bf's ex went the same way with him - worse still she flew from Northern Ireland to the uk and turned up on the doorstep - but she knew everything he'd done in the last couple of days and had clearly been following him round. He moved away from NI to split the relationship.

In the end, he changed his car, his parents had to change their numbers and she stole his mobile so he had to get another!

I think he had to tell the Army too.

I guess if you are worried tell the Police, they may issue a harrasment warning as a starter.

Emma
Its the car alright:( and i didnt want to grab any attention so i didnt exactly look inside to see if it was her:eek:

If it was then thats not good but if its not her i dont want to stir up a hornets nest again ...........

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
i'm voting for the paranoia factor. i was so paranoid that i would see my ex in town out of the corner of my eye. he probably wasn't there but i wasn't hanging around to find out.

after 4 years she might have sold the car.

·
26,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One confirmed sighting

The rest, unconfirmed

Doubt the Police will do anything

Were you in a car she'd recognise ? ALthough if she's been watching your house then the chances are she'd know what you drive anyway. " Are people that fucked up ? " and the rest :eek:

Think you have to weigh it all up, if she's stalking you then what is the worst that can happen ? She tries to use the Knife again :( Chances are though she wants a chat and thinks in her head theres a chance of you getting back together. If she ever gets out of the car and confronts you, just listen to what she has to say, then either RUN !! or just say it's over and will never be anything. Note down the sighting of her today somewhere. SO that in the future if you need it you will have notes to take to the police.

Are you being Paranoid ? No, imho, your just being aware for your own safety. Good luck and if you need me i'm 7 mins away and would be there quicker than the Plod :hug:
I have had quite a few different Cars since:lol: but yes if she is stalking me still at least i can keep an eye out.....
I recon im gonna monitor the situation for a bit and do a bit of research meself;)
and at least if she still has the same car i can keep an eye out

Hopefully it wont come to anything but cheers for the Back up Fella :hug: back atcha

·
26,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You're probably worrying over nothing. :) However, it sounds like the perfect opportunity for a stake out. :D
Gonna do a flyby her old gaff in a mates new car at the weekend she will be none the wiser;)

all my stuff is a bit conspicuous .........a choice of loud ratty split or Loud bright yellow Fasty aint exactly incognito:lol:

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
You should set your Mrs on her, that should do the trick ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.