Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Punk, I was born ready
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Evening all!

Stuck in a bit of an shitter of a situation here, wanted your opinions if thats ok?
I have a good friend at work, she's fantastic, gorgeous etc, and has got the biggest prick of a boyfriend ever :(
He proposed to her recently and she accepted, but I'm just worried she's got a bit bedazzled by the big shiney rock on her finger.

He recently sorted out his finacnes with a loan, and had roughly £600 left over which he put aside promising to take her away somewhere, which she's never done before.
He then promptly spends the whole lot on charlie (read cocaine) :mad:
Obviously he never took her away, she was a little sad but for some reason let it go.
His addiction got pretty bad and she gave him an ultimatum (sp?) saying if he didn't cut it out she'd leave him, and he promptly slapped her :mad::mad:
Thing is, she doesn't want to leave him, she honestly doesn't think she can do any better than him, it's so sad :(
She's got really low self esteem for some reason.

How do I politely go about telling her that he is the worst thing in her life and needs to get shot of him?
I think she thinks she loves him, but if she marry's him she's going to have a shite time and could do so much better.
This is what she looks like by the way, to prove that she's not some minger who really couldn't do better!
I personally think she's utterly beautiful :)

Benny

·
Registered
17,387 Posts
She is racked,stacked and blonde,most men will fall at her feet,just tell her he is a cock;)

Edited,let dickie do it lol

·
Punk, I was born ready
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Are you in love with her?
yes, but I'm in an existing, if somewhat unhappy relationship, not going there on this thread! :lol:

so, if she was less attractive it's be fine?
Not in the slightest, but I think she's beautiful, and she simply doesn't. I was simply proving a point. Hasn't got anything to do with it really.

·
Punk, I was born ready
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For you Gloucestershire people, i'm not letting you know:
1. Where she lives!
2. Where she works!

Dirty buggers! :rolleyes::lol:

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
its one of the unspoken rules of life..all the best women marry complete shitheads!

But whats that on the right behind her??

Tell her,but be prepared for her to cut you out of her life completely

·
walking the black dog
65,372 Posts

Not in the slightest, but I think she's beautiful, and she simply doesn't. I was simply proving a point. Hasn't got anything to do with it really.
I don't think it proves anything adding her picture to the thread.

If she loves this guy and wants to be with him (for whatever reasons) she may not be too chuffed with outside interference, or her picture on here.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
yes, but I'm in an existing, if somewhat unhappy relationship, not going there on this thread! :lol:

So your in love with her, yet in a relationship...

IMHO.... i'd sort out your own relationship before hers, (he does seem like a twat.)....

if you two do get it on then it could sort out both relationships at once!!

·
Punk, I was born ready
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its one of the unspoken rules of life..all the best women marry complete shitheads!

But whats that on the right behind her??

Tell her,but be prepared for her to cut you out of her life completely
I really really don't want that at all :(

And behind her on the right, is a phone! A phone man! Whats with you lot tonight! :lol:

·
Registered
27,050 Posts
me to . we is local :)

when i was reading this i realy fort you on about one of are mate and seen you was in nam it had to be but then the pic it wasunt .
Exactly what i thought mate..
Its exactly the same story in every way,i really thought benny was gonna put up a picture of you know who;)

Benny,tell her she needs to get into vw's,mine preferably:D
All you can do is convince her hes a knob,she will realise eventually,just hope not too late.

·
Punk, I was born ready
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My relationship is not in quesiton here, I'm all to aware of the faults in my own, but she is not.
He's bringing her down, trying to persuade her not to go to uni to become a midwife so she can keep working etc. I know it's none of my business really, and I realise I'm bias, but all of her friends are of the same opinion, but we don't want to tell her, but we have to!
He's a cock! :lol:

P.s. enough of the filth please, i shouldn't of put the pic up, gone now.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts