Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Any motor factors that stock Morris Products should stock it - my local one does.

Probably cheaper and easier than having someone send it to you through the post.....

·
Registered
159 Posts
The guy you want is a fella called FILBY ..
Try looking under his user name ...
he lives in Bury St Emunds suffolk or he used to ..

I've seen his 15 window round that area a few times ..

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
if you want to buy it online - I think roadhouse retro have it - they take paypal & cheques but not credit cards when I last bought something (8 weeks ago)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Ankor wax is virtualy clear wax that vw owners apply to the paint work (and exposed metal work ) to preserve the original patina and to prevent further rusting. Waxoyl is a black sticky subbstance that is usually applied to the underside :hangloose

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Bograt said:
Ankor wax is virtualy clear wax that vw owners apply to the paint work (and exposed metal work ) to preserve the original patina and to prevent further rusting. Waxoyl is a black sticky subbstance that is usually applied to the underside :hangloose
Waxoyl is available in clear, also.

Ankor Wax is runny and ready to apply. Waxoyl is almost solid when cold and needs heating or thinning with white spirit to apply easily.

Both have relative merits and I use the two to compliment each other in different circumstances.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts