Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...... I am after a good clear copy of Discharge's Never Again album, not the actual album but the front cover.

Why I hear you ask, well its simple, my old leather jacket had the cover painted on the back of it as they were my favorite band & now im wanting to have it on my back.

The missus has agreed to pay for it for my Xmas prezzie & my tattooist wants a good quality pic of it so he can estimate time/price etc.

I just cant seem to find a decent & clear pic on the net & was wondering if anyone had it and could scan it for me and send it to me.

Why dont I have it as they were my favorite band, well thats an easy one, I got into trouble as a youth & as punishment my father, who was a copper, took all my records and burnt them in a fire at the bottom of the garden as the music was a bad influence :mad:

I do have the album but only on MP3 and no cover for it.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Getting there but still not as much detail as hes wanting :(

Thats about the same as Ive got, on the actual album cover you can make out the full blade & alot more 'feather' details :(

Thanks anyway ;)

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hunt over :D :D :D

Just found a copy of the album on Ebay :D :D :D

Its in mint condition too :D

Thanks for the help anyway, much appreciated :D :D

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Excellent, thank you for that, saved & taking it to show my tattooist next week as hes away this week at a competition in Germany :D

Not going with any wording just the image :D

The album ordered will go into the collection of old vinals Ive been grabbing over the last year or so.

Thanks very much, I am indebted :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts