Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just had skin grafs,bin in hospitol for 10 days, i had full thickness burns on my knees, i got chemical burns and it still hurts like a twat. Just wounderd if any body else had been through the same type of incident???????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I had a skin graft on my left knee, but I was only 8 or 9 years old, tripped into a bonfire.

You cant tell at all now but I was young, dont really remember the pain either.

Took some of my arse skin I believe to repair it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they took the skin off my left thigh, hurt like a motherer fucker. couldnt stand-up straight, after the grafs i walked like a right fucking gimp!
the grafs dont hurt so much. Apparantly it takes 2years 2 recover from grafs, i only did 2 hours work!!!!! and i have had 6 weeks off work and apparantly it takes 2years recovery> wtf!!!!!, i laid 2 meters of floor screed and now im fucked. ive been a plasterer for 16 years and never seen any thing so corosive as this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
If I remember correctly I had to go and have it 'dressed' every couple of days at the doctors, think with me being a tender age when mine happened it didnt take quite as long to heal.
Cant really remember much about it in all honesty. Maybe just as well ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea im still goin every monday and thursday, to get my dressings changed, there taking a while as i have an infection both knees :eek: and my grafs are falling off!! when i left hospitol i had the infection, but i dint find out untill 4 days after i left. nhs its fucking great :hug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts