Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I have book concepts coming out of my ears. I'm only 10,000 or so words through my first one.

Those themes are a bit overdone, but you could have some fun weaving in seperate plot lines. Take 3 or 4 characters; one in the police, one mad conspiracy nut or believer in monsters who is actually a victim of what appears to be what he believes in, make one a serial killer but obscure that fact untill late in the book when the police person eventually works it out based on previous cases and it all comes back down to earth with simple evil and lots of creative liberty.

·
Registered
897 Posts
johnny and the aubergines taunt the solar archnids from planet flom.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
A title is sometimes a good place to start. I do it with songs quite frequently.

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
Still got 5 or 6 synopsi(??) lying around, the main one might get me trouble as its about an English non-violent Unabomber type person..... :rolleyes:

And a shed load of short story ideas.

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
benandchris said:
I have book concepts coming out of my ears. I'm only 10,000 or so words through my first one.

Those themes are a bit overdone, but you could have some fun weaving in seperate plot lines. Take 3 or 4 characters; one in the police, one mad conspiracy nut or believer in monsters who is actually a victim of what appears to be what he believes in, make one a serial killer but obscure that fact untill late in the book when the police person eventually works it out based on previous cases and it all comes back down to earth with simple evil and lots of creative liberty.
I've read that one.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts