Volkszone Forum banner

any most haunted fans?

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  yellowcamperman 
#1 ·
It's on now.....!!!!!!! :crazy: :D

#6 ·
yellowcamperman said:
wonder why derek left most haunted....? My friend had derek round years ago before he was famous to get rid of an evil spirit in their home. she said he was great and cleared the house... wot u think?
Cause he was playing to the camera , and faking , so they got rid , the new ones are much better anyway ,much more precise with there information :)

#11 ·
My mrs loves it but it kinda pisses me off

The show is 'owned' by evette fielding & her fella Karl....

And isn't is odd how whenever something strange happens Karl is always in the room.... I'm sure he fixes people to make better tv boost the ratings and takings...

I might be a sceptic (spell?) but Derek Acora etc are just fucking good historians who know and learn a lot about the UK's old mansions and haunted cities etc... Everything they talk about can be found on the internet...

#12 ·
I am a definate sceptic. I find it fascinating though. Not the spooks but the people. They are either fully committed to bullshitting vulnerable, gullible or people who fully believe in this out of their well earned cash or they truely believe in what they are doing.

The amount of money they make from people staring at web cams and phoning texting in must be a lot. Especially now they are linked to America.

Did anyone see the ghost of the shopping chav at the beginning of the bit after midnight? WOOOOOOOOOO!

I will be watching tonight :D :D

#13 ·
Heres the betting.

Next name of dead ghost will be

John
Henry
William
George

ALL ghosts have those names.
I laugh out big time whenever the "medium" says those names.

That show is so crap its totally brilliant.
To con that many people every time its on is just amazing.

RALPH.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.