Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
i do !!!!!

ha - ha , thought it was just me :crazy:
still got my old super burner ( ah - remember them, those were the days ) my kids are teenagers and they tell their mates they were adopted :D
god i feel old all of a sudden,

shit, i"m 38 !!! i am old - bugger

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Iride a schwin street a gt ramp and a mission trials

Am i odd at 33 .... man every one i now has a aplo mtb and rides it now and then

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
i had a midlife crisis last year and bought a diamond back bmx for £20, went on it a few times, nearly had heart attack, now its stuck in garage till i cut down on **** enuff to breath

·
Registered
744 Posts
Got myself a Mag Burner Mk2 (the one I had as a kid) and bought my son (9) a Team Burner to restore.

Use em for show cruisers mainly as my knees have been fooked for 10 years.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
how famillier does that sound got over the town had to have a *** and a break tried to do a cherry picker and fell off

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
it was great the kids round here come over when they are going down the bmx track

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm not a Dad yet, almost 32 and still looking for the right chick to help me make them! reasons for not finding her is due the the fact that in my shed, (other than the VDubs) are BMX's (Fishbone, GT, Ruption, and a mates Hoffmann frame rolling my wheels etc) a hard tail Kona Scrap, MTB (which is basically a BMX with bigger wheels and gears) an XSport 110 and CR3 minibikes (basically BMX's with engines) and an 2007 KTM 250SX Motocrosser!

Too many toys, too lil time!

Hell why grow up, Skate park is opening near me after christmas, cant wait, plus mate just finished a private mini park in his back shed, (big shed) that includes a foam pit off the side of a spine!

Would love to get my hands on an old skool Super Tuff 2, Mmmm

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
bought my lad a mini burner a couple of years ago.........then had an urge to get another team burner, just to rekindle my 'yoof'........and then picked up a mag 20 at the car boot for £20......nowt wrong with bmx's :)

oh...i'm 32 with 3 kids :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
Another ancient loony...i have 3 x burners, a mk1 yellow and blue tuff mint as ....a mk1 super ....mid re build, and a mk1 black and gold ultra.....my 4 yr old son has a mint black mk 2 mini burner, and an even minter mk1 blue and yellow....funny how many people accost me and are like fook me is that a real burner ....oh the memories....lol keep that puffed out, *** in hand riding going crew....

·
Registered
133 Posts
he (mr gruftybugger) had to have one, forgot what it is now? silver thing, all i know was it was bloody expensive!! he loves it and takes our eldest girl out to the track!
he used to ride as a kid and was sponsored by somone called "yes"
maybe hes havin a mid life but he its better than goin off and shaggin a blonde bint!! ;) so i let him get on wiv it,
oh and by the way .........................hes 39 :rolleyes: but he still looks fit on it!! ;)
so i spose your never too old :hangloose

·
Beardy, all year round.
4,287 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
i do

i have a son at 5 a dauter at 2

and in my circles i now no one that can

man i am so lonly :(
Did up till about a year ago, and then lost the motivation. Used to pop down to Devonshire Green as well every now and again. :hangloose

Still have the bike though, just need a Primo crank arm for it to be running again.

Whoops, forgot to mention my daughter is now 12. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts