Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a ipod classic 80gb hard drive ,i think others will work 40,60,160gb so anything will do ,so anyone got one they cant be arsed to get fixed that they want to sell .:D:D

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
got a 20gb but i think its the harddrive thats knackered as sometimes it doesn access it and you can hear the discs spinning inside :incheek:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
i got a 20 gig that wont charge changed the battery still wont charge unless your a ipod genius and can tell me how to fix the damn thing. I think the contact part at base is fecked but i aint been able to find somewhere that sells the part.

·
Registered
15,259 Posts
20gb with a cracked screen ?? can you still sorta see whats playing ? only want it for in the car etc... how much ?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Oh sorry for the late reply, it all still plays etc, Will take some photos tonight, when Im home, Its in generally good condition bar the screen.
The crack is in too parts about 2/5's and 4/5s down the screen, and there is a blur in between, you can see the long artists names! Or albums. It doesnt come with a charger or headphones as I borrow my parents charger and I only have £140 headphones :lol:
Im After £18 posted anywhere in the uk.
I think its a good price, let me know if not and Ill see what I can do.
(keep in mind it has quite alot of music on there!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts