Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. im after a tft monitor for my van and they sell it at pc world, currys and i think comet but im not sure.... now its 150 but i also want the 3 year cover on it because its going to be in the van so dampness might attack! if any one works there can you see if you can pull any strings to get me a bit of discount the monitor and warrantie? ill be thanking you with a crate or the finest beer or what ever you drink or just the ££ equivalent... any way the monitor is a HP W19. let me know if you can and ill give you a ring, cheers ;)
ow and ill also let you watch 'any' film you like in their, as long the doors left open of course :crazy:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Those warranties are a complete and utter rip-off!! They are a sheer 95% profit!! You're being conned if you take it out.

Sod the profit for Dixons. If it goes wrong, which it probably isn't likely to, claim off your house insurance.

Just my tuppence worth. :D

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
GeorgyBoy said:
Those warranties are a complete and utter rip-off!! They are a sheer 95% profit!! You're being conned if you take it out.

Sod the profit for Dixons. If it goes wrong, which it probably isn't likely to, claim off your house insurance.

Just my tuppence worth. :D
Thourougly agree with this, a damn site cheaper and probs easier to claim of house insurance, if it breaks in the van just bring it in the house and say it broke. As for voltage can an inverter not be used to get the correct voltage.

Just haggle anyway, if its 250 for screen and wqarranty tell them you'll give 200, i find they normally cave in (i have had a couple of cover plans before i knew i could claim on house insurance)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts