Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jus though ide ask .... talkin to a mate in me local tonight about cruzin up to dub freeze in me baja and his mk1 golf , and saw a yellow soft top bug wallow past ......... always see a few bugs round peterborough but never met any or few of the owners ?????

Is anybody out there ?

:D

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Your the Baja I saw coming out of Stamford! Nice ride dude ;)
Plenty of Pottyboghorror people on here. I might go but I dont live there anymore. ******, digger, sixtyone and others on here might be going but not sure. there are quite a few there who aren't on here.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
there's a meet at the wood man Thorpe wood 1st Wednesday of the month and Tallington rail crossing, the pub is the whistle stop. I think they meet on the first and third Wednesday of the month

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Nah fish they only meet at the whistle stop at Tallington now first wednesday of the month no longer at Thorpe wood but no-one goes in dubs its all corsa's and work vans, I don't go anymore as its a bit clicky, neither does digger as he lives miles away in Spalding, sixtyone is emigrasting in a few weeks, infact you probably wouldn't know anyone there now, its not much fun they don't go for a cruise anymore they just sit in the pub. and they never cruise to shows together its dying a death here, in fact me and steve (digger2) just do our own thing now. gone are the fun days with that club bring back Pete as it has changed so much since he left the scene.Apparently even Al just goes in his corsa or work van and he is just down the road.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ive started goin to the Tallington meets the last few months, its not clickey,. everyones nice, we had a great time at the Xmas night out
We may not have cruised down to , but we met up a good few of us and camped together at Bus stopover and Action.... its all good!

check out the new website
http://klassicdubfreaks.googlepages.com/home

any P'boro / Stamford area Vdubbers welcome!!

ive tried to get the club listing changed on here but its not happened yet.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Ive started goin to the Tallington meets the last few months, its not clickey,. everyones nice, we had a great time at the Xmas night out
We may not have cruised down to , but we met up a good few of us and camped together at Bus stopover and Action.... its all good!

check out the new website
http://klassicdubfreaks.googlepages.com/home

any P'boro / Stamford area Vdubbers welcome!!

ive tried to get the club listing changed on here but its not happened yet.
opinions vary
Pete I have just bought my yellow bay back of the guy I sold it to 5yrs ago I had to go to france to get it, hopefully MOT'd this week and registered again in england.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Jus though ide ask .... talkin to a mate in me local tonight about cruzin up to dub freeze in me baja and his mk1 golf , and saw a yellow soft top bug wallow past ......... always see a few bugs round peterborough but never met any or few of the owners ?????

Is anybody out there ?

:D
let us know what ya plans are. see if we can cruise in style!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
hi everyone, regards cruising to dub freeze, a couple of us are meeting up at stamford junction for the a606 to oakham around the 8 oclock time, then meeting up with others on the a50.

i'l be in my rod, my lad in his bug, and dave in a bay then meeting other rods, anyone is welcome to join us ta stamford.

pete nice to hear your still alive and kicking and producing small vw people, as regards k.d.f the clubs ok but it seems a bit stagnent like ****** said not many vdubs turn up, members tend to turn up in their dailys so does seem a bit pointless cruising to other venues so its more like a get together really,bit sad i suppose i dont go if im not in a vdub i think i went in my work van once but felt wrong.

see you soon maybe unless your gonna disappear again:(

cheers for now
steve

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.