Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of a good metal polishers in or around Stafford ,i'v just got some rocket industries EMPI 5's and want um bling! p.s my wide 5 MWS BRM,s will be for sale when EMPI,s done

·
Registered
187 Posts
Amian J polishers up in Fenton,Smoke-on-Stench (industrial estate off Victoria Rd) not got the number offhand but they're in the book or 192. Used em loads of times...very reasonable prices and a real quality job.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Rainbow Polishing in Oldbury, Birmingham recently did my Fuchs plus centre caps for £105.....
See them on this thread......http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=369038

The downside is its run by one man who is a bit of an, er 'character' who is always swamped with more work than he can deal with at any one time so you have to nag and nag him to get stuff back within any sort of decent time frame :D :D .

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I would recommend Rainbow. Cecil has done a few bits for me, and yes he is a character but a straight talking one. Asked me when I wanted them done by and they were done. Think he is fed up with people leaving stuff and not collecting it.

Excellent work though.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the reply, but i can only find rainbow metal finnisghers in bilston , is this the same company ? or could some give me their number please . 07944 971 493

·
Registered
187 Posts
steve two benders said:
i took my EMPI's to them they wanted £80 per wheel to polish them!!!!!!!!
Fook me!! Charged me 20 quid a wheel for alloys before, but that was in their old place. They've only recently moved to the new unit so maybe the prices have gone up with the rent! Sorry bout that dude...

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
steve two benders said:
thanks for the reply, but i can only find rainbow metal finnisghers in bilston , is this the same company ? or could some give me their number please . 07944 971 493
Unit 1
100 Sevenstars Road
Oldbury
Birmingham
B69 4JS

0121 544 4777

1 - 10 of 10 Posts