Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if there is anybody who works in CAD and may be looking for a bit of extra work. Mostly just drawing up surveys or transfering hand drawings to electronic format.

:bandit:

·
Registered
13,088 Posts
dont think my boss would like me for doing it in work time :lol:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Im a pesky student, and have used many cad programmes, such as autocad, Solidworks, Catia, and I_deas, and am pretty fluent in them....

If im what your after let me know!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers for the PM's peeps, can you PM me an email ad and i'll be in touch. Cheers. Madds.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hubby is a CAD whizz, doing topographical surveys, elevations and floor plan and underground services

Is he any good to you?

Sinead x

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I'm a trained civil engineering technician.....got about 5 years experience with pen and ink drafting for a couple of consultant engineers (mainly RC detailing) and about 10 years experience using Auto Cad......Running my own business designing and detailing mezzanine floors and other structural steel work along with designing and installing commercial interiors.......I have done quite a bit of contract drafting over the years for all manner of different companies......i'm not particularly expensive and i'm quick....drop me a PM if you want to know anymore or you want to have a pour over my CV :hangloose

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Madds - i will be off work for 6 weeks from october 16/17 - been doing cad work for my company, not amazing stuff but can get most things done. Running acad 2006 at home, and would love some work, if interested PM me, i would be glad to get some extra dosh....

Company i work for is Adris computing concepts, Southampton. reseller as well as supplier of CAD stations, software etc etc...

Jack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts