Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lord Von Hannover
Joined
·
20,583 Posts
pretty sure we had a bug in the other day with one fitted... seems pretty nice, bit like the empi trigger shifter...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul Weeding said:
pretty sure we had a bug in the other day with one fitted... seems pretty nice, bit like the empi trigger shifter...
Evening!
Ah the Empi hurst style which is half the price...maybe half the quality but half the price anyway.

The T style one looked really well made on their stall at Volksworld....and easier to get than a Berg...
 

·
Hot shoe
Joined
·
26,130 Posts
I have the ball handle, butterfly lock-out, cranked back CSP shifter.

Fell in love with it at the Volksworld show, but couldn't justify the price (didn't want to be paying for the frankly naff leather boot i plan on removing)

Found one on here going cheap, and it's now fitted to the Shitbox :D

Very very well made, with nice action - no springloaded 3rd/4th like other shifters, but it's VERY good

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RaggedyRacing said:
I have the ball handle, butterfly lock-out, cranked back CSP shifter.

Fell in love with it at the Volksworld show, but couldn't justify the price (didn't want to be paying for the frankly naff leather boot i plan on removing)

Found one on here going cheap, and it's now fitted to the Shitbox :D

Very very well made, with nice action - no springloaded 3rd/4th like other shifters, but it's VERY good

:D
I knew somebody must be running one....they were very well built from what i see at volksworld....but they are only a score less than a berg..if they were under 100 notes i`d have one on the spot...i`m fairly sure they were cheaper at Sandown but i may be wrong??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And to make it worse i sold JustinOval a lhd berg earlier this year :rolleyes: great bit of judgement i showed there :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,752 Posts
Was pawing them at machine7 the other week, they do look and feel lovely, so i`m interested how this thread goes and how they do on the car, very very tempted to buy one myself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stark said:
Was pawing them at machine7 the other week, they do look and feel lovely, so i`m interested how this thread goes and how they do on the car, very very tempted to buy one myself.
I`ll give them a bell see if they want to do me one cheap for customer feedback....i`ll even let you have a drive of it ;)
I`ve not seen one in a car.

FACT

:D
 

·
Hot shoe
Joined
·
26,130 Posts
My missus has a Berg shifter on her Fastback, and i think i prefer the CSP one - that and because of my considerable GIRTH my knees would hit the "T" if i fitted one in the bug

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Have got the cranked back, ball handle 40% reduction one in my cabrio. Am impressed with it and like the precise feel and quality. I also changed the shift rod bush at the same time as fitting it which probably helps. I also like the leather gaiter.

Dave
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top