Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My orange contract is up.

Been offered 500 anytime any number mins and 250 texts a month for 12months, with pretty much any phone, for £25 a month. Is that good?

What are the best phones out there at the moment?

Ta
J.

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
That's about what I've got, any time, any network. Only got 100 texts though.

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
JAN said:

Been offered 500 anytime any number mins and 250 texts a month for 12months, with pretty much any phone, for £25 a month. Is that good?

Ta
J.
take it if its on orange and have a n70 or a purple razar

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fingy said:
take it if its on orange and have a n70 or a purple razar
They offered me a N73, the new version of the N70 apparently. All the new phones seem a bit bulky tho, i just want a slick, small phone, pref a nokia as im used to them, but some of the sony-ericsson ones look nice.

J.

·
Saddest VZi'er 2016
11,485 Posts
The SE K800i is the best phone out IMHO ;)

3.2 megapixel camera
Redesigned joystick and UI
Big screen
Upgradable memory

Etc :)

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
DON'T get the nokia N70, They still have all the same problems as the 6680. Total pile of toss. Its the phone that made me give up on Nokias and get the K800i, I like it a lot so far.

I get 500 minutes and 250 texts off Orange for £15 a month on a 12 month contract. Its a £10 loyalty discount apparently. Have a blag, but only speak direct to orange, preferably the deparment that deals with 'customers that are thinking of leaving orange' ;)

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
JAN said:

Ta
J.
sounds about right that i pay £35 with o2 for 750 mins and texts.

Work it out if you are textin people lots and then have to pay for them then you will be paying 25 pounds just for the texts so affectively you are payin 4 your texts but not your mis hope this helps :D

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kafer_meister said:
DON'T get the nokia N70, They still have all the same problems as the 6680. Total pile of toss. Its the phone that made me give up on Nokias and get the K800i, I like it a lot so far.

I get 500 minutes and 250 texts off Orange for £15 a month on a 12 month contract. Its a £10 loyalty discount apparently. Have a blag, but only speak direct to orange, preferably the deparment that deals with 'customers that are thinking of leaving orange' ;)
Really? £15? That would be pretty good man!

Im thinking about the K800i but have never has a SE before, think i might get a bit lost in the navigation, the ones of had a play with seem fairly counterintuitive.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I bit the bullet and got a contract on sunday, £35 a month for 18 mths, but i get unlimited calls to my gf (magic number)m, 500 anytime, anywhere mins, free broadband for 18 mths, free phone and UNLIMITED texts! orange.

·
Saddest VZi'er 2016
11,485 Posts
JAN said:
Really? £15? That would be pretty good man!

Im thinking about the K800i but have never has a SE before, think i might get a bit lost in the navigation, the ones of had a play with seem fairly counterintuitive.
In all fairness I thought that too because I was so used to Nokia's and Motorola's but honestly the SE UI is very easy to get used to. You can assign shortcuts to the joystick so your most used functions are literally at the tip of your fingers :)

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Tyzer said:
In all fairness I thought that too because I was so used to Nokia's and Motorola's but honestly the SE UI is very easy to get used to. You can assign shortcuts to the joystick so your most used functions are literally at the tip of your fingers :)
I'd agree with that.

It was a little frustrating for a couple of days, but I've had nokia for about 4 years now. But its very easy to use once you get into it.

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone know anything about the SE W850i? I've got an i-pod so not really sure i need a walkman phone, but i like the styling of it. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts