Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking about penetrating the arctic circle this summer and driving to hammerfest at the top of norway...anyone been on a road trip through any of the scandanavian countries? pictures? need some inspiration! :D cheers!

:D

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
eeeeew, penetrating.

my cousins lives in norway. i meant to visit him this time last year but it didn't happen. i'm dying to go. he lives in oslo so i thought i'd try it for size then maybe go back.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha I know, thought that when I wrote it...just wondering about it cause iv heard its one of the best countries in the world to road trip in! plus the northern lights are kicking about late summer arent they? would be fun!

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Me and a friend are going on a road trip in the summer, all around Europe including Finland, Sweden and Norway. Were going end of July-August so we hope to see the aurora, not really sure what else to do but im sure theres lots to do when you get there.

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
i love sweden. how can you beat houses like this:

and SNOW!!

·
Registered
983 Posts
I spent a while in Norway about ten years ago and I would recommend a visit to anyone, its an amazing place!

I spent time near Molde and went to Kristiansand, Alesund, Oslo and Trondheim, all of which were amazing.

The only thing I would say is that its bloody expensive (or it was)!

·
Registered
123 Posts
my brother did a road trip round norway in a t25 that he bought a week before he went, minus mot, my job was to get it to pass in time! he ended up doing 1700 miles in it with no problems.
he loved the place so much, he moved there 3 weeks ago! so,.... guess whos got the t25:D

one word of advice, take your own beer, VERY expensive there. ( when was the last time you saw "BOOZE CRUZ TO OSLO?" !!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.