Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
massive attack - collected. £2 from my local *currently closing down* somerfield :)

Ive got all the albums anyway but for two quid.... gotta be had.

·
Registered
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
paddy311 said:
massive attack - collected. £2 from my local *currently closing down* somerfield :)

Ive got all the albums anyway but for two quid.... gotta be had.
bloody bargain! can you get me a copy? :D

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
it was the only good album they had going cheap....

I could burn you a copy for evaluation purposes ?

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
:lol:

I bought the big lebowski on DVD too... £2. Never seen it but ive heard its funny.

Both are the first time ive actually owned the right to play audio/video for ages. Its nice to actually have a sleeve to look at for once. Ruddy limewire :tick:

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
vdubsmudge said:
as they are clossing down.You might want to invest in a reduced 'online light bulb' aswell :D
enlighten me.

I've got loads of annoying *slow to warm up* energy saving lighbulbs in my house..... but im thinking youre on about something else. In fact... What the fuck are you on about ? :confused:

·
Registered
591 Posts
paddy311 said:
enlighten me.

I've got loads of annoying *slow to warm up* energy saving lighbulbs in my house..... but im thinking youre on about something else. In fact... What the fuck are you on about ? :confused:
:D :D

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
vdubsmudge said:
Im turning japanize i really think so! :D Your offline dude! :D
Oh that. Gotcha. Im in stealth mode..... long story. Im sure theres been plenty of gossip about those old things.... maybe you missed out.... which is probably good. Bloody women :lol:

Im here but im not. I normally get caught by the *whos online* threads that the mods post :D

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
vdubsmudge said:
so does you think i should go 'stealth mode'then?? can i be that when im sat here in 'Commando mode'?
When im not blowing the corporate goat wearing a suit im always commando dude ;)

Stealth works for me :lol:

Being as Nic isnt here to google something i thought i'd do it for him :lol:

·
Registered
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
paddy311 said:
When im not blowing the corporate goat wearing a suit im always commando dude ;)

Stealth works for me :lol:

Being as Nic isnt here to google something i thought i'd do it for him :lol:
:lol: where is he anyway? :D

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Account suspended. I dont know anything more than that.... theres been some stuff thats gone on so it seems ;)

That shocking 1303 restoration being one. :(

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
vdubsmudge said:
i know nothing dude! what 1303?
http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=193320&page=1&pp=10

have a look and stuff - but probably best not to stir things up too much ;) .

I think its been done to death now. I just posted the link to that thread so you can see the work in question after angelvenomous posted his new business thread. The locked threads from this week are interesting reading.

Personally i dont give a shit as there are always 2 sides - but that '03 is shite and Nic seemed to be pleased with it !!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts