Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a genius website, so far iv got in touch with so many old friends iv not seen in ages. Even got some friend requests of people iv never heard of.

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
typeoneman said:
how many friends you got? i've got david beckham, darren fletcher and matt le tissier on mine
so its like myspace, but with more tossers..... :incheek:

·
Registered
29,348 Posts
I've registered but not spent much time on there.

*hijack*

Token - Are you going to Deva? If you are do you want me to bring you some stotties from Greggs?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
buggingyou said:
I've registered but not spent much time on there.

*hijack*

Token - Are you going to Deva? If you are do you want me to bring you some stotties from Greggs?
yes I am, and yes please!!
That would be grand :D

[/end of hijack]

·
Registered
29,348 Posts
Token said:
yes I am, and yes please!!
That would be grand :D

[/end of hijack]
Cool. Do you want me to get some and freeze them so they last longer or I can just get them on the Friday morning.

·
Banned
103 Posts
If we're doing requests I'd love a jammy doughnut Token? Oh, and a skinny double latte. Gotta watch the figure. ;) :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cool, il check out the volkzone appreciation society. Iv been told there is a "my name is earl " appreciation society too! :bandit:

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
piran said:
Near Romsey. out in the middle of nowhere. :bandit:
Its not too far from civilisation.........Im in poole but i come from havant but still belong to pkwclub in portsmouth, and go as much as i can....i would say check out the site but its down at the mo....come along and say hi we are friendly :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Il do that rat- look-blue, Kinda shafted myself over a bit. Finally decided to take the bug off the road for some work then i blew the head gasket on my t4. Been meaning to hook up with a club for a while.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
piran said:
Il do that rat- look-blue, Kinda shafted myself over a bit. Finally decided to take the bug off the road for some work then i blew the head gasket on my t4. Been meaning to hook up with a club for a while.
Cool the site link is in my sig...when its up and running again :(

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
piran said:
Yeah alxx really near awbridge, about 2 miles away? How come?
Ah just used to spend time there. :) Went to this little old pub in the area where all the regulars would have their own special pint mugs hanging up over the bar.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts