Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
beetleragtop said:
Yep, stocktaking but doing the inputting so i get to surf the web while the others are counting !!

:D
you've got your head screwed on then. Welcome to the skive club :D

·
Registered
10,675 Posts
buggingyou said:
I'm soooooo bored. It's really really quiet.
I would normally be at work every saturday , but i am now (temporarly) unemployed for the next few weeks...

Tbh , i didnt mind the saturdays too much at all , it was too busy to go into town ot do anything... (plus they gave me a week day off to make up for it) :)

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yellow_spider said:
I would normally be at work every saturday , but i am now (temporarly) unemployed for the next few weeks...

Tbh , i didnt mind the saturdays too much at all , it was too busy to go into town ot do anything... (plus they gave me a week day off to make up for it) :)
I've been at work all week. Wroking today for a friend so she could go away for the weekend. Means I finish at 1pm next Friday though :)

I'm still bored though

·
Registered
10,675 Posts
buggingyou said:
I've been at work all week. Wroking today for a friend so she could go away for the weekend. Means I finish at 1pm next Friday though :)

I'm still bored though
Thats not a bad deal ... Next friday afternoon (and the rest of the weekend) off :D

Goood of you to work for a friend too so they could go away and have a nice weekend break. :)

·
Registered
14,053 Posts
im in work later... got to be on site at 4pm to unload the van and start rigging for a gig tonight... the gig sounds oh so much fun.. an acoustic duo, followed by a 4-piece boy band who sing (prob mime) to backing tracks, followed by a 5 piece "rock" band called the mail order brides.... luckily i know the venue (my student union bar as it happens) has wireless internet so i will be taking my laptop with me :D

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yellow_spider said:
Thats not a bad deal ... Next friday afternoon (and the rest of the weekend) off :D

Goood of you to work for a friend too so they could go away and have a nice weekend break. :)
thats whats keeping me going today.

What goes around comes around with shift swaps me thinks. Loads of people have helped me out with shift swaps and changes over the summer so that I could go to shows and stuff ;)

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Just got back from work, unfortunately a joiners bench doesn't have internet access, so I couldn't tell you till I got home. :coffeecup

·
faster than the human eye
2,242 Posts
yep, in work, sitting at a desk, (not what i normally do) covering a duty managers shift, bored shitless, and not going home till 6.30. :( gonna make up for it later with a few bevvies whe i get round to mandy's mum :D

·
Registered
29,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I luckily finish at 2.30pm gonna nip into town for a birthday prescent for my flat mate then head home and get ready to go out tonight.

Not gonna drink lots though, I got very very drunk on Thursday night.

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
just finished for today, back in tomorow!! now though im gunna go and finish my mini, i think i might be racing it next year instead of selling it so fingers crossed eh!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts