Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had no idea they'd announced tour dates til just now when someone told me on the Queensryche forum :eek:

Just booked tix :coffeecup Im lika dog with 3 willys right now :D :D

Fri 22nd was sold out, so i got sat 23rd

Earls court any good?.....not that I care too much :lol: Im going whatever :lol: can't even afford it :rolleyes:

Not seen maiden since '91 :( had seen them 3 times up to then..................................fcuking bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
4,638 Posts
Sing for me Dortmund!!!!!

The Iron Maiden!!!!!

Ruuuuuuunnnn tooooooo thhhhhhhhhheeee hiiiillllllsss!

Wish i was going.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Im going on 22nd - it will be the 6th time Ive seen them. "Iron Maiden's gonna get you..and you...and you...Iron Maidens gonna get everybody..."

·
faster than the human eye
2,242 Posts
yes i'm actually going on sat 23rd too. what a coincidence. we should meet up on the day. go early, have a beer and go into the gig together. would'nt it be funny if we had seats together too. lol

see you there :)

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Yep got tickets about 6 months ago to see em in Manchester :D me blondie, empi perv and kazoobusker are off :D :D should be good with trivium supporting

·
Registered
18,522 Posts
Fat Les said:
Yep got tickets about 6 months ago to see em in Manchester :D me blondie, empi perv and kazoobusker are off :D :D should be good with trivium supporting
Of which i will pay you for ze ticket at the weekend if you wish :D

Bring back Paul Dianno ;)

·
Registered
27,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
chrystal said:
Im going on 22nd - it will be the 6th time Ive seen them. "Iron Maiden's gonna get you..and you...and you...Iron Maidens gonna get everybody..."
Fantastic!!!!! Ohhhhh Im excited

·
Registered
27,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
camper boy said:
yes i'm actually going on sat 23rd too. what a coincidence. we should meet up on the day. go early, have a beer and go into the gig together. would'nt it be funny if we had seats together too. lol

see you there :)
:eek: sounds lika good plan :lol::lol:

(you rtying to get off with me? :incheek: )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts