Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anyone from BEBINGTON,MERSEYSIDE. i have bought a r/c beetle from a bloke who lives there and he wont post it to me. i can arrange for a courier but he moves house on friday.. i am from worksop if anyone can help i will pay for all postage costs and give something to say thanks.. ;)

·
Registered
8,436 Posts
Well holy crap on a stick, that's me:D

Sorry about not wanting to post it.. If you check the part two thread in my sig you'll see I've been very busy;)

That and the house move means a fairly hectic life at the moment.. No time to sort postge on all that stuff I've been getting rid of!

Anyways, moving on friday, but you can always get it collected from the new place if you want. Gimmie a phone or drop me a PM / email if you're not sure where to get it picked up from or anything like that.. Or if you don't mind waiting a while for me to get all this moving shite sorted out and my life back to normal, I can look into posting it maybe next week sometime if that's any good with you? All bar two of my auctions have been collected now, so ther's no harm in posting one when I've got a little more time to play with.

Dunno if you got my email yet, but I got your money today, cheers:hangloose

1 - 2 of 2 Posts