Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out to putsbrough and croyde, was fantastic, the amount of folks out there was incredible, really enjoyed it, wish i lived closer to the sea lol, so did enyone else venture in :)

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
I've been living in Croyde for the last 2 months, but came back this weekend. Been surfing nearly every day. :hangloose

It's a great place and i'm moving that way very soon :D

Glad you had a good time.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
i wish i lived closer too it would be so easy to just go! and not worry bout anything else, not to keen on the four hour journey down south though:( i love surfing aswell!!!

·
Registered
19,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
beetleboy1983 said:
i wish i lived closer too it would be so easy to just go! and not worry bout anything else, not to keen on the four hour journey down south though:( i love surfing aswell!!!
it took me 7 hours to get back :eek:

on saturday it was the biggedt tide for 20 years at putts aparently, the waves seemed huge and so far in, water was warm and the sea was packed :)

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
rodent51 said:
it took me 7 hours to get back :eek:

on saturday it was the biggedt tide for 20 years at putts aparently, the waves seemed huge and so far in, water was warm and the sea was packed :)
sea warm :confused:

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
beetleboy1983 said:
Yeah the sea's really warm at the mo after the summer warming it up. It tends to be about 3 months behind the air temp so surfing up until the new year is still quite comfortable.

I love this time of year, some good swells and not so busy now the holiday seasons finished.

I moved down here to do more surfing 8 years ago. Also as I was setting my business up I knew I wouldn't get much time to get in the drink ;) Not as daft as I look :crazy:

OP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts