Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Hot shoe
26,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The front end on the Shitbox has had 3" cut out of it, mainly because of my silly offset US wheels :rolleyes:

(any excuse to post pics of my car :D :incheek: )

But i want more of an OG gasser feel and need to go narrower (possibly with flared front wings too ;) ) just wanted to have a look see :)

·
Hot shoe
26,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmmmm

thanks, wonder if the 4" ones are on spindles? what with their track widening properties

·
Hot shoe
26,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you have any inner wing issues? With my 3" chop we had to do some judicial 'adjusting' with some tin snips and a hammer :crazy:

Not that it's a huge issue, i'm contemplating a fuel tank re-location too ;)

·
Registered
15,060 Posts
RaggedyRacing said:
Did you have any inner wing issues? With my 3" chop we had to do some judicial 'adjusting' with some tin snips and a hammer :crazy:

Not that it's a huge issue, i'm contemplating a fuel tank re-location too ;)
Chopped inner wing, sliced & tweaked petrol tank box section, inner wing lip remade to join with petrol tank box section, all welded back together. Solid.

·
Hot shoe
26,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hmmmmmm

think it'll definately be tank re-location time them, you can bet there'll be daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanger :D

·
Registered
913 Posts
no dont do any cutting im running a five inch beam with shock towers and no inner wing or fuel tank mods talk to merv hes done a
fantastic job on mine with his custom shock towers havent seen ANY as good as his ;) ps bill your cars hardcore love it!

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Get a spun ali tank and hack the mother up you big girl :tick:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts