Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,088 Posts
hoodrides so last year, now its goodride...

:incheek:

im wondering if hoodriders had their own meet, would that not go against their own codes? i thought the idea was a no car thing, so they`d just show up at club meets chill out get on with everyone and have some rough slammed to the ground machine?

·
Registered
828 Posts
cubist said:
One of my pics from the most recent HR meet...

;)
lol...mine should be in the middle of that lot!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
not sure really. want to have a bit of a nose and see what its really all about may do a write up for a mag dunno just want infobe

·
Registered
6,523 Posts
twoinadub said:
not sure really. want to have a bit of a nose and see what its really all about may do a write up for a mag dunno just want infobe
Well, imho some of the best hoodrides are oop north, 3 in austerfield (nr doncaster) and a good few in sheffield, you're welcome to come visit if you like and I'm sure I could arrange something, sure there'd be a few more that'd turn up from VZi :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sounds great will have to have a look at the diary as feature shoots r busy for a while so will be l8r rather than sooner :)

·
Registered
6,523 Posts
twoinadub said:
sounds great will have to have a look at the diary as feature shoots r busy for a while so will be l8r rather than sooner :)
Sounds ok to me, we have quite a bit on at the mo too, I'll see who's up for it then post something on here

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cool look forward to seein what happens. must go to bed now got to get up in 5 hrs nighty night

·
Registered
21,099 Posts
twoinadub said:
if so do you guys meet anywhere and when? :tick:
yep, there are Hoodride meets going on all over the place all the time...

if you actually read what Hoodride is about youll understand...

if you want a meet with just ratty looking cars with a bit of attitude, then i dont believe there is anything yet :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts