Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Miele Deluxe H818 model

Its an under the counter single electric oven - needs building into a cabinet - has got fan assist, glass door etc.

Was working fine when I took it out (I put an eye level double in instead). I hung on to it with intentions to fit it into an office, but its not going to happen, and I could do with the space now

Its quite old, white front, looks OK - simple design

I can't give it away - or at least, to give it to a charity would then need them to pay to have it safety checked and it doesn't look like anyone wants it

Its going to end up at the tip at this rate, which would be criminal

Before I stick it on Freecycle, can anyone make use of it ? Its miles better than what I had in my first place of my own - anyone know anyone starting out that it might be useful to ? Anyone want something as a stop gap for a place they are doing up ?

Any interest, I'll get a photo

No charge to anyone for it - if it ends up being useful, drop what you can afford into Brads

Anyone ?

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Cheeky,

We are looking for something exactly like this, would you mind sending a photo and dimensions to me on email?

richard.a.hardy 'at' googlemail.com

If Mrs Richardy says yes, could we collect this weekend? (As long as it fits in an Audi A4)

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
artist said:
:coffeecup
I know what you posted before you edited it so quick that it doesn't register as an edit ;) (Got my thread update - if it doesn't go, that is what I'll be doing with it :) )

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes - have sent you email, hope you've had it

only issue over photo is need to make space in garage to get to it, and to get the protective cardboard off the front and point the camera

just need a bit of time to do that, but having just been sacked (again !) (well, strictly had my consultancy agreement terminated) I've suddenly got other things to do today :(

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Damn :(, sorry to hear it, from what I've read of your expertise on here, I'm sure you'll get snapped up.

Yes, thanks for the mail, we'll definitely take it off your hands. Our only requirement is that it works and looks clean, which I'm sure it does.

Don't worry about the photo, as you said, you've got plenty to be getting on with, if you could just send us a post code and house number over the email and we'll pick it up this weekend.

Cheers. :)

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Richardy said:
Damn :(, sorry to hear it, from what I've read of your expertise on here, I'm sure you'll get snapped up.
wish it was that simple dude ! Pretty much dead men's shoes for what I do - outside London at least - and TBH I'm sick of it.

Anyway, I'll get you a photo over no probs - don't want you to travel unless you def have a use for it

Will be pleased if it gets more use from someone here though - seemed a shame to chuck it or just let it go to someone on Freecycle :)

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Cool, we'll be using it to help sell our house. Our current oven catches fire when you use the grill, which is a *bit* annoying so we thought it best to change ovens rather than endanger the lives of the new owners. We are conscientious house owners us :)

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Richardy said:
Cool, we'll be using it to help sell our house. Our current oven catches fire when you use the grill, which is a *bit* annoying so we thought it best to change ovens rather than endanger the lives of the new owners. We are conscientious house owners us :)
LOL - "I saved a life today" :D

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TTT - still available :)

(Oh, and it doesn't fit into an Audi A4 ;) Does it Richardy :incheek: Got your message - no worries, sorry I missed you in person - only by 10 seconds, I saw you heading off into the wild blue yonder)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts