Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Used to be a total sneaker phreak, but sold pretty much all of my collection a few years ago.

Never seen those Puma's before, they are REAL nice, i like em...

If you are into your Sneakers, get hold of DVD called "Just For Kicks"
it's a documentary on sneakers, and the Sneaker culture in the US.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
trainers

mate your trainers look cool but im an oldschoolfool and you know its got to be adidas .plus they've gotta smell yeah?!!!!!!!

·
Registered
34,510 Posts
Ffatlac3 said:
never been into collecting em,i just like wearing stuff like that so's i don't have to get old :D
spose it all roots back to bboy culture ,might have to have a look at that dvd though..i'll keep me beadys out for that :)
Funny you say that-i have style wars ready to watch tonight :D

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mate your trainers look cool but im an oldschoolfool and you know its got to be adidas .plus they've gotta smell yeah?!!!!!!!
mate there's always a place in my heart for a funky pair of shellies :D

Funny you say that-i have style wars ready to watch tonight
Absolute classic!.Those old films played such a significant part in growing up back then..You had to be able to quote verbatim the best bits off Beat Street..like when Ramo sees the white train go past.."so white,....so cleeeean.." :lol:

Picked up Beat Street 2 on record along with the Melle Mel Beat Street 12" off a car boot a few weeks ago for 20p each..awesome flashback time!

·
Registered
34,510 Posts
Ffatlac3 said:
Absolute classic!.Those old films played such a significant part in growing up back then..You had to be able to quote verbatim the best bits off Beat Street..like when Ramo sees the white train go past.."so white,....so cleeeean.." :lol:

Picked up Beat Street 2 on record along with the Melle Mel Beat Street 12" off a car boot a few weeks ago for 20p each..awesome flashback time!
It`s the box set dvd which shows all the characters as they are now-facinating!

http://www.amazon.com/Style-Wars-Henry-Chalfant/dp/B00008MTWY

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,134 Posts
Oh, well, it is/was pictures of my collection of superstars on adidas website for the shelltoes 35 birthday.

I was quite proud...

·
Registered
706 Posts
Just started wearing my Hi-Tec Nationals again circa 1983!

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
adidas all the way............wish you could still get hold of some of the old stuff. Im into my green halfshells at the moment much to my wifes dismay but then again she dosent like my royal blue gazelles either................next ones to find are some beige pistol pete lows.
Umm note to myself
Maybe i should grow up before my 38th birthday........Naaaaaaaaaa.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
yep love them just bought a pair of those reissue adidas zx600 which was cool as never could afford them as a kid and only had the zx250

·
Registered
309 Posts
Try SCHUH for your Dunlop Green Flash.

I wear Superstars - my favourite trainers :D

I also wear Etnies, but would love to be able to fit into my old size 5 Blue Adidas Gazelle......and I would love for Adidas Kick to be brought back out too!

Sinead x

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
Adidas only for me i'm afraid.

Bet none of you know what these are?

Best ones ever made in my book :D

I had a size 4 when i was a kid, can't a pair anywhere now:(

Not really into all these newer retro ones though, although i do wear them, i feel that the exclusivity has gone from them as there is too many different colours available.

Sinead, i think i have got a pair of size 5 gazelles from about 1989, i got them for Liz but, i don't think she wears em.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ballbag..those columbias are the nuts mate!..Gazelles rock too..

Seen green flash for sale recently,not sure where though..can't think why you'd want a pair ,bloody plimsolls innit?

Been trying to find some old Puma Robins..grey with the red stripe..absolutely no joy whatsoever..as if they never existed :(

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I got some all white with silver details green flash Hi-tops from t k maxx for 3 quid...

I really do need to stop buying trainers.

Ah nI just remembered in my dream last night there was this shop that sold slipper versions of the classics - I was gonna get some green n grey houndstooth Blazers...

They really should make them for realsies.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts